Author Topic: Clinton Wayne Appreciation Thread  (Read 390 times)

socal

• 'G'
Re: Clinton Wayne Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 01:17:14 PM »
See that new Clinton Wayne, Verbal, and Phil da Agony?  That's what I'm saying you here Clinton spit bars but the dude can even hit you with a dope hook
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 02:49:55 PM »
When you think of a complete artist very few come to mind.  I've been a big fan of his mixtapes and have even got to here Clinton perform  live and freestyle for over 30 minutes and that's why I think he can go bar for bar with anyone in the business!   

dude cannot go bar for bar with crooked or kendrick.

his verses are not that complex. but hes not that all bad at all, love his beat selections

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 05:55:25 PM »
When you think of a complete artist very few come to mind.  I've been a big fan of his mixtapes and have even got to here Clinton perform  live and freestyle for over 30 minutes and that's why I think he can go bar for bar with anyone in the business!   

dude cannot go bar for bar with crooked or kendrick.

his verses are not that complex. but hes not that all bad at all, love his beat selections

Well I hope he isnt going to bars with Crooked and Kendrick..
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 07:35:42 AM »
LMAO at Smackdog!! Aint no bar hopping going round with those 3 cats.!! HAHA How bout Clinton Wanye, Kendrick Lamar, and Crooked drop a track together and we can see West GOOD.. No hate I'M just saying each of these 3 artist are rising stars out on the coast, it would be dope to here em and show some West Unity! New West was last decade and the decade before crooked was in the circle even then and yes crooked's been around for years he's still very underrated, but you got to realize both these artist have had budgets, and to my knowledge Clinton Wayne has done this all SOLO...

Yo Looney that clinton Wayne u listened to was back in 06 and your comparing it to ken and crook's newer shit.. Ken really had no shit out in 2006 and crooked was still a vet in 06 lol but his track with him and akon wack crooked's a beast but he's not as versatile I dont here him on hooks, and dude can not put out any commercial shit.

go to www.clintonwayne.com check out the newer desert eagle tracks or the classics tsoul ghetto n regal muzik

All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 11:46:56 AM »

"This dude got an ego....and he barely eat though"

"alot of cats out here are ....Nah most of these cats out here are Garbage....they're  Trash"

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 12:51:37 PM »
LMAO at Smackdog!! Aint no bar hopping going round with those 3 cats.!! HAHA How bout Clinton Wanye, Kendrick Lamar, and Crooked drop a track together and we can see West GOOD.. No hate I'M just saying each of these 3 artist are rising stars out on the coast, it would be dope to here em and show some West Unity! New West was last decade and the decade before crooked was in the circle even then and yes crooked's been around for years he's still very underrated, but you got to realize both these artist have had budgets, and to my knowledge Clinton Wayne has done this all SOLO...

Yo Looney that clinton Wayne u listened to was back in 06 and your comparing it to ken and crook's newer shit.. Ken really had no shit out in 2006 and crooked was still a vet in 06 lol but his track with him and akon wack crooked's a beast but he's not as versatile I dont here him on hooks, and dude can not put out any commercial shit.

go to www.clintonwayne.com check out the newer desert eagle tracks or the classics tsoul ghetto n regal muzik

i dl'd his mixtape with nuttin but love and kali offiscal,

mind telling me a couple of his new tracks that are fire???

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 01:51:26 PM »
Get up Out of my Face
Im Free
The Desert
Babymama
Never been a Busta
Tax write off
Who can I run 2
I got MOney
Lamont Stanford
On the Block
Be alright
West West
Unemployed
Calling on u
kant get krunk
Until Then
Aint No Game
I aint givin up
She got ass
Testimony
No One

Honestly i have his shit on shuffle and i just let the ipod choose!!

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 05:35:41 PM »
Smackdog, J-Funktion, Hoodlum204, 64 Impala, Fraxx, Socal, Loon3y, I appreciate the luv yall, This is a dope Thread. It has been a while since I announced The Desert Eagle, but its coming, just had to fall back from the music game 4 a while and focus on life, but im back. The Bipolar Project is next, and Then we will start releasing some tracks from the Desert Eagle...

, this for you Loon3y.... Lol. Its all Luv...

Thank You all for The Support...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 07:02:26 PM »
Smackdog, J-Funktion, Hoodlum204, 64 Impala, Fraxx, Socal, Loon3y, I appreciate the luv yall, This is a dope Thread. It has been a while since I announced The Desert Eagle, but its coming, just had to fall back from the music game 4 a while and focus on life, but im back. The Bipolar Project is next, and Then we will start releasing some tracks from the Desert Eagle...

, this for you Loon3y.... Lol. Its all Luv...

Thank You all for The Support...

np big homie, keep doing what you do, i love how you keep the west in your roots.

haha mayb ill see you round in LA n ill spark up a bleeze

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »
"let me see your iris or retina"   

I like that line by clinton wayne.....

LYRIDER

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 01:05:03 AM »
                                              <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pPYsA6uND-8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=fr_FR" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pPYsA6uND-8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=fr_FR</a>

Homie can sing too  8)

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 07:46:52 AM »
SHAMAN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 08:02:25 AM »
Why are so many Chicano rappers that wack?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2011, 09:34:28 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v3zjET5-zr4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/v3zjET5-zr4</a>
 8) 8) 8)

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2011, 02:57:00 PM »
Bumping on da block right now Off the desert eagle