Author Topic: Rapper Lunch (IE Rappers)  (Read 205 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Rapper Lunch (IE Rappers)
« on: May 01, 2004, 11:18:44 PM »
well today i picked up this cd "Reheated" The Streetz Gonna Eat It and it seems to be Lunch's mixtape or solo album(kinda like the sly boogy with freestyles and songs)

well it features J Walq and Gambit (from Dirty Birdy's mixtape) and Dr Stank and Dirty Birdy himself, the cd is produced by Fingazz and I know his name sounds familiar to me

well Lunch, J Walq,Gambit along with like 2 female rappers are part of the Homeless Nation clique from the IE I guess

anybody got any more info. on this??? ???
« Last Edit: May 01, 2004, 11:19:29 PM by IKON »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Rapper Lunch (IE Rappers)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 03:57:56 AM »
Damn! I really want that, u need to send me that, I heard Lunch the first time on West coast 2k and hes tight.

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 10:37:04 AM »
I heard FIngaz when he produced Diamoniques album and really I wasnt feelin him on that CD.  But when I saw him on stage he was HELLA gettin down with the Vocoder and Talkbox.  But I would be intersted in buying this CD just for the the track with Dr. Stank.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 09:36:03 AM »
yeh this album is bangin, Lunch is the dude who shouted out 2Pac on his own song but it was actually featuring Tha Realest LOL. i think its like his 3rd mixtape/album

and i think fingazz is a pretty good producer, he laced some nice beats on the diamonique album. he's also producing the majority on the new dirty birdy album
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

gFuNkA

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 10:06:32 AM »
i first recognized fingazz on cali life style´s album "Sun Up 2 Sun Down" where he ( i believe) did the dope talkbox on "1st Thangs 1st" and "What They Know". havent heard lunch...will check him out now.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 07:56:59 PM »

Portugoal

Re: Rapper Lunch (IE Rappers)
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »
I hate to bump an old topic like this, but does anybody still have this "Reheated" cd? ???

marquesmc@comcast.net

• Lil Geezy
Re: Rapper Lunch (IE Rappers)
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 07:13:57 PM »
yeah somebody should put out his old mixtapes reheated 2 and ie stand up