Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Vs Game  (Read 1829 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Bishop Lamont Vs Game
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 09:07:23 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 09:11:16 PM »
^ he has no hits lol

I did like a few bishop joints, namely hallelujah, up & down, and feel on it. But dude was a complete weirdo, couldn't fuck with game, and was WAY out of line trying to diss snoop and cube.

but dissing jay z is for hip hop right?
groupie

butthurt euro
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 10:28:25 PM »
1. Jay-Z isn't an OG in the rap game. Bishop dissed 2 dudes that laid the foundation for his coast. That's a no-no

2. Butt-heart? Never. Euro? Wrong again. Stay of that crack misses wilson

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 10:29:34 PM »
If if if...

Bottom line is people outside of this forum actually know Game. Westside Story, How We Do, Hate it or Love it, Dreams, Put You on the Game, One Blood, Let's Ride, Wouldn't Get Far, Game's Pain, My Life, Dope Boyz have ALL been on tv and radio. What about Bishop?

Don't worry ill wait...ill wait while you compile a list of websites he's been discussed on lol.

So Bishop isn't mainstream. Hello Captain Obvious.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
1. Jay-Z isn't an OG in the rap game. Bishop dissed 2 dudes that laid the foundation for his coast. That's a no-no

Jay-Z's debut album came out in 96 and he was around for several years prior. He's an OG.

Bishop didn't diss Cube. Practically everyone else in the new west did though. He did diss Snoop, mainly because Snoop dissed him first. I'd say that's a legitimate reason. What's Game's excuse?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 10:41:37 PM »
^Needed buzz after his original buzz kicked him out of the group lol.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 08:35:38 AM »
damn baby g i just realized these past couple days how much of a rabid fan you are for gayme.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 08:42:05 AM »
2. Butt-heart? Never. Euro? Wrong again. Stay of that crack misses wilson
And waking up and deciding to diss Jay Z for no legitimate reason is ok. And what about dissin Amber Rose, Vida Geurra is that shit ok. You really need to take Games dick out your mouth.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 11:31:04 AM »
Are you really gonna throw amber rose and vida guerra in there? Lol

Yeah I probably do look like a dick rider to you idiots. I'm saying its disrespectful for the new kid to diss the ogs from his coast and you niggas respond with game dissing video models lmao wtf man? Erase your accounts please.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 11:32:56 AM »
Btw when did snoop diss bishop?

And bishop was all prepared to diss cube on that unreleased "no country for old men" project with gmalone and crooked I. But all 3 of them got their hoe cards pulled and got scared when it came time to release it.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »
Dissin hoes makes Game a bigger hoe. Fact is your callin out Bishop on the hoe shit he pulled when your hero Game does the exact same shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 12:05:38 PM »
Btw when did snoop diss bishop?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nsu69NM8VtA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nsu69NM8VtA</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 01:11:34 PM »
so, is that a reason to diss someone?
hes dissing his idol.
hes had beef with so many people & hasnt changed at all.
bishop was wrong for dissing game & ice cube(can't speak on snoop, as it seemed to be about behind the scenes stuff), i think he realised that and stopped.

Jay-Z's debut album came out in 96 and he was around for several years prior. He's an OG.

Bishop didn't diss Cube. Practically everyone else in the new west did though. He did diss Snoop, mainly because Snoop dissed him first. I'd say that's a legitimate reason. What's Game's excuse?
actually bishop did diss him on Rappers wanna sing. ok he didnt mention his name, but pay attention to the lyrics.

They both dope and why are people still trying to pit these 2 against each other?
off course, whats dubcc without a pissing contest :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 01:26:09 PM »
Lol @ game being my "hero". Dude isn't even my favorite rapper from california. I've always made it clear kurupt is my favorite rapper, ice cube being 2nd. Game is up there tho cuz he spits hard. He hasn't been the same as of late but he still provides us with dope material one way or another.

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
If Games wrong for going at Amber Rose, then Eminems wrong for going at Michael Jackson, Kim Kardashian and Amy Winehouse. But no-one has a problem when he does it.
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit