Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Vs Game  (Read 1823 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Bishop Lamont Vs Game
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 02:14:26 PM »
Lol @ game being my "hero". Dude isn't even my favorite rapper from california. I've always made it clear kurupt is my favorite rapper, ice cube being 2nd. Game is up there tho cuz he spits hard. He hasn't been the same as of late but he still provides us with dope material one way or another.

almost every post you made has been about game so far this week.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 02:18:33 PM »
Btw when did snoop diss bishop?

And bishop was all prepared to diss cube on that unreleased "no country for old men" project with gmalone and crooked I. But all 3 of them got their hoe cards pulled and got scared when it came time to release it.

I've never read the exact diss, but Bishops diss to Snoop is a direct response: "a legend's dissing me on the internet"

Most of the new west has dissed Cube, so unless you've lost respect for all of them, I don't think you should be going at the guy who was going to diss Cube then decided not to  :D

face it you're just a hypocrite stan. You write off rappers who diss someone you like but ignore whatever your favorite rappers do.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2011, 02:19:29 PM »
Game is in this dudes mouth more than any other rapper. I don't think I've seen a game thread where he isn't playing the groupie.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »
i never realized it but as soon as some game news or a mixtape leaks son is all over that shit.

CRAIGnice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2011, 03:26:55 PM »
@Duece Duece...honestly dude maybe the Worst Post Ever. ???  Heres a good one.     E-White vs. Snoop Lolol  :o
Hip-Hop-N-NBA All Day

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2011, 04:27:07 PM »
oh whos this guy bishop?

was he that on rapper that was supposed to blow up on aftermath? hmm no that cant be him

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2011, 05:15:55 PM »
Aftermath is where rappers go to get a fanclub without having to drop music

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 04:33:35 PM »
I'm a fan of both, but more of a Bishop fan because I think he's a much better rapper/lyricist and entertainer.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2011, 07:32:38 PM »
That eminem shit is true, funny how popular rappers can talk about any and everybody for bullshit reasons and fans laugh it off ie em, yet when regular rappers talk about the popular ones fans turn to lil cry babies lol self included in some cases. Again anybody can get dissed. I just laugh at glam cause he makes a fool out of  himself saying shit like he don't diss legends when he do. But the equal got a damn  defense council on this muthafucca yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2011, 09:08:07 PM »
That eminem shit is true, funny how popular rappers can talk about any and everybody for bullshit reasons and fans laugh it off ie em, yet when regular rappers talk about the popular ones fans turn to lil cry babies lol self included in some cases. Again anybody can get dissed. I just laugh at glam cause he makes a fool out of  himself saying shit like he don't diss legends when he do. But the equal got a damn  defense council on this muthafucca yell

Game manufactures fake beef against a guy who's his known idol. I'd say that's laughable. Pretty different than Eminem being a clown and talking about celebrities.

Em wants you to laugh at the shit he says. Game tries to be taken seriously and we laugh at him.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 04:11:58 PM »
i prefer Game. Bishop lacks charisma

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 12:26:39 PM »
bishop is a slightly better then average rapper....same with game but if im chosing id go with game

lamont is boring

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 02:03:41 PM »
I'd say bishop is better than average and Game is just plain average. Game has somewhat better delivery. But he also has some of the most boring lyrics I've ever heard. Too many verses about impalas and chrome hydraulics, and waaay too much namedropping.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 02:32:03 PM »
bishop lamont i think had the potential but was as polished an emcee as the game was.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2011, 02:27:45 AM »
i prefer Game. Bishop lacks charisma
ive heard that before, but it doesnt make sense to me