Author Topic: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wolfork's wife the ugliest in the nfl on the radio  (Read 325 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ted-johnson-calls-vince-wilfork-wife-ugly-radio-170732880--nfl.html

Somebody's gotta love the fatman.  The fatman needs love too.  Mrs. Wolfork could probably look good if she fixes her hair up & wears makeup.  Now Brenda Warner, Kurt Warner's wife.....uh nope.  But then again, I couldn't picture Kurt with a hot chick anyways. 
Mrs. Wolfork > Brenda Warner

I don't know what Ted was thinking just saying it bluntly like that?  But then again he probably had concussions also.  Believe me, having as much as a tiny headache can affect your judgment  :(  But if Vince decides to go after Ted, all ted's gotta do is run away.  Vince will never catch him, unless Ted decides to carry a big a$$ turkey or ham around his arm  :D ;D

Hack Wilson - real

his wife is so ugly she'd win a dog fight just by scaring the other dog with her face

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Dude loves his wife and had kids with her. Maybe she is the only one he trust. You can't judge a marriage.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
still better than mack 10's girl.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

lol, some faulty shiet

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude loves his wife and had kids with her. Maybe she is the only one he trust. You can't judge a marriage.

This.

U know our societys fucked up when a dude who has a loyal wife is made fun of.  Fucking retards would rather go bang some skank with herpes at the local watering hole then find a down loyal bitch.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup