Author Topic: Pierre Garcon to Redskins.  (Read 203 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Pierre Garcon to Redskins.
« on: March 13, 2012, 07:26:44 PM »
5 years, $42.5 million. Good luck RG3.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Pierre Garcon to Redskins.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 08:10:36 PM »
That's a shitload of money for a guy that only had a couple of decent years production with Peyton Manning as QB.

I guess that he stepped up while every other skill position player stepped way down in Peyton's absence made the Redskins think he has great potential. But I really can't see him being worth a lot to this team with a brand new rookie QB coming in. A similar contract for Wayne might have made sense, but Garcon?

Not sure how much is garaunteed, probably not a lot. I don't expect him to se all this money, but if he can get it, good on him.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 11:17:36 PM »
LOTS of money but at least their surrounding RG3 with weapons.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 05:20:11 AM »

MacGyver had a paper clip, and elastic band, and potato and he broke out of a POW camp.

Peyton Manning had an Austin Collie, and Blair White, and Pierre Garcon and he went to the Superbowl.

Each guy had about the same caliber set of weapons.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 02:51:46 PM »
I still never know if that's the alias or the real Shallow lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 02:59:02 PM »

if theres no gay peyton picture its the real guy haha

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 06:34:16 PM »

I like to think I'm funnier, except for the time where he's completely ripping off my material.

Here's my post from NFL Week 8:

^What are you talking about? It's not Peyton's fault. It's Reggie Wayne's fault. Every interception is Reggie Wayne's fault.

Are we watching the same 0-8 Colts this year without Mr Choke artist. Remember the Tupac poem? Peyton is the rose that grew from concrete. Don't bash him for losing in the playoffs. Praise him for even getting that complete joke of a team anywhere near January.

And how is Mr Excitement Reggie Wayne doing with out Peyton? More or less how Marvin was doing before Peyton.

If your fucking Jets had Peyton you'd be going for 3 straight with Rex. Since Manning should be healthy by January and the Jets can make it to January with a joke of a QB like Sanchez; 3 straight!

And then again in week 13

& I really don't get the Peyton thing. We've known for years that Curtis Painter doesn't deserve a contract in Canada, obviously they're going to be a bad team. They were never about defense to begin with, plus losing Peyton seriously unmotivated them. & then you're asking Curtis Painter to lead that franchise. He'd drive the Packers into the ground.

I mean, why do you think everyone is saying "wouldn't be such a bad idea to trade Peyton for his value & get Luck a nice additional piece"? Because all this team needs is a QB & they can win some . It's not like they need Peyton & nobody else. They just need a legitimate starting QB. Brad Smith is probably a better technical quarterback than Curtis Painter.

You got it right the first time. They need Peyton and Peyton alone. Drew Brees on these Colts and they'd look like the Chargers with Drew Brees, except the Chargers were a better built team than Indy is now. It's nobody's fault. It was simply a bad team that looked better than it should have because one guy was that fucking good. What was the only difference between the  the 61-21 '79/'80 Celtics and the 29-53 '78/'79 Celtics? Larry Bird. That's it. It took more than Larry to build a multiple Championships team, but only Larry to build a good team in the hunt for the title. And there was no one the fuck else that could have walked on to that team  and did what Larry did, just like there is no one else that could have taken the 2000s Colts to the playoffs more than twice. Peyton Manning; the rose that grew from concrete.

And now here's Shallow JR from today

Have any of you ever read the 2pac poem about the rose that grew from concrete? That was a prophecy about Peyton in Indiana.

get your own materal!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 09:25:11 PM »
LOL, who is Shalow Jr? Going hard digging in posts.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 09:27:02 PM »

and what did Shallow do to deserve his own troll? lmao

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »

MacGyver had a paper clip, and elastic band, and potato and he broke out of a POW camp.

Peyton Manning had an Austin Collie, and Blair White, and Pierre Garcon and he went to the Superbowl.

dont forget reggie wayne and dallas clark not to mention 2 of the best pass rushers in the NFL...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 11:37:50 PM »
redksins also signed josh morgan away from my Niners  :-\
hes a really good underated reciever hes got size, speed, runs great routes and can block really well in the run game. I think he cud shine with RG3, hes been held back by incosistent qb play, the only question mark is his health as he missed the last 11 games last year

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 04:16:30 AM »

dont forget reggie wayne and dallas clark not to mention 2 of the best pass rushers in the NFL...

Dallas went down too last year and Tamme went in and did the exact same thing. And we'll see in the next couple years who helped who more with Wayne and Peyton.

Shallow Jr

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 01:12:32 PM »

I like to think I'm funnier, except for the time where he's completely ripping off my material.

Here's my post from NFL Week 8:

^What are you talking about? It's not Peyton's fault. It's Reggie Wayne's fault. Every interception is Reggie Wayne's fault.

Are we watching the same 0-8 Colts this year without Mr Choke artist. Remember the Tupac poem? Peyton is the rose that grew from concrete. Don't bash him for losing in the playoffs. Praise him for even getting that complete joke of a team anywhere near January.

And how is Mr Excitement Reggie Wayne doing with out Peyton? More or less how Marvin was doing before Peyton.

If your fucking Jets had Peyton you'd be going for 3 straight with Rex. Since Manning should be healthy by January and the Jets can make it to January with a joke of a QB like Sanchez; 3 straight!

And then again in week 13

& I really don't get the Peyton thing. We've known for years that Curtis Painter doesn't deserve a contract in Canada, obviously they're going to be a bad team. They were never about defense to begin with, plus losing Peyton seriously unmotivated them. & then you're asking Curtis Painter to lead that franchise. He'd drive the Packers into the ground.

I mean, why do you think everyone is saying "wouldn't be such a bad idea to trade Peyton for his value & get Luck a nice additional piece"? Because all this team needs is a QB & they can win some . It's not like they need Peyton & nobody else. They just need a legitimate starting QB. Brad Smith is probably a better technical quarterback than Curtis Painter.

You got it right the first time. They need Peyton and Peyton alone. Drew Brees on these Colts and they'd look like the Chargers with Drew Brees, except the Chargers were a better built team than Indy is now. It's nobody's fault. It was simply a bad team that looked better than it should have because one guy was that fucking good. What was the only difference between the  the 61-21 '79/'80 Celtics and the 29-53 '78/'79 Celtics? Larry Bird. That's it. It took more than Larry to build a multiple Championships team, but only Larry to build a good team in the hunt for the title. And there was no one the fuck else that could have walked on to that team  and did what Larry did, just like there is no one else that could have taken the 2000s Colts to the playoffs more than twice. Peyton Manning; the rose that grew from concrete.

And now here's Shallow JR from today

Have any of you ever read the 2pac poem about the rose that grew from concrete? That was a prophecy about Peyton in Indiana.

get your own materal!

We're on the same side here. I'm just here to make sure Peyton gets the credit he deserves. Nothing more. I thought you would appreciate that. Maybe you're not as big a Peyton fan as I thought.

Shallow Jr

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 01:15:00 PM »

Didn't have to dig through anything. Peyton's prophecies speak for themselves. Peyton will join a team next year and he'll show all of you that you're wrong while Andrew Luck goes 0-16 and Tom Brady fails again (most overrated QB in the league).