Author Topic: NEW San Quinn video.......  (Read 174 times)

Sccit

NEW San Quinn video.......
« on: August 06, 2011, 05:31:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9PHxEfe2QU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/s9PHxEfe2QU</a>

bouli77

Re: NEW San Quinn video.......
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »
dope song. good to see quinn still going hard in 2011.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 11:11:31 PM »
LOL 1 reply

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 11:43:17 PM »
So Cal typically doesnt fuck with the bay. Quinn's still going strong. The Rock was a classic imo. From a boy to a man was decent, i had heard alot of songs that were cut from the album and were from earlier in the recordings and the OG from a boy to a man was shitting on the one he put out. He just doesnt fuck with the right people sometimes, alot of random rappers from SAC now some good production and some iffy shit.

Quinn at his best. Original From a boy to a man track, working with dj toomp

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
So Cal typically doesnt fuck with the bay. Quinn's still going strong. The Rock was a classic imo. From a boy to a man was decent, i had heard alot of songs that were cut from the album and were from earlier in the recordings and the OG from a boy to a man was shitting on the one he put out. He just doesnt fuck with the right people sometimes, alot of random rappers from SAC now some good production and some iffy shit.

this aint a socal rap board...but yea, his recent work aint been as good. still better than most the shit comin out nowadays.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 12:24:31 AM »

this aint a socal rap board...but yea, his recent work aint been as good. still better than most the shit comin out nowadays.
i know that, im saying alot of people on here stick with so cal. I'd like to see more bay area topics. The Bay had its chance from 03-06. Time came and went. Alot of the dope rappers out of the bay are getting older and a new generation has unfortunately taken over but hasn't gained what the old bay had. Quinn is still one of the better lyracists out of the west.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 12:32:24 AM »

i know that, im saying alot of people on here stick with so cal. I'd like to see more bay area topics. The Bay had its chance from 03-06. Time came and went. Alot of the dope rappers out of the bay are getting older and a new generation has unfortunately taken over but hasn't gained what the old bay had. Quinn is still one of the better lyracists out of the west.

the bay started fallin off after the death of mac dre... still, the bay has been puttin out good music. ur right, though, pretty sad that the garbage is gettin more recognition up there.

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 12:37:10 AM »
San Quinn has been one of the most proficient lyricists out tha west for 15 years... his mid 90's stuff was the best IMO but i still love me some the rock or from a boy to a man. it's too bad his career has flagged since 08.

the bay is doing alright IMO. you have the Mob figaz and their movement still going hard, Andre Nickatina is still active, J. Diggz is doing his thing, and you have the Livewire cats taking over. production wise Sean T is still very active, Droop E is earning his stripes, Traxamillion is well established and DJ Fresh is putting out dope music. i prefer today's bay music to the hyphy fad that went on for a couple years.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 12:46:11 AM »
San Quinn has been one of the most proficient lyricists out tha west for 15 years... his mid 90's stuff was the best IMO but i still love me some the rock or from a boy to a man. it's too bad his career has flagged since 08.

the bay is doing alright IMO. you have the Mob figaz and their movement still going hard, Andre Nickatina is still active, J. Diggz is doing his thing, and you have the Livewire cats taking over. production wise Sean T is still very active, Droop E is earning his stripes, Traxamillion is well established and DJ Fresh is putting out dope music. i prefer today's bay music to the hyphy fad that went on for a couple years.

also got mac mall comin wit an album pretty soon produced by khayree...hopefully that makes some noise.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »
dope song. good to see quinn still going hard in 2011.
8) 8)

dameons

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »
He couldve been a star , but dropped the ball when he had tons of momentum. I Give You My Word set him up for great things , but he  just never capitalized on it.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 09:44:36 PM »
after i give you my word, the rock sold over 20,000 independently and he copped a deal with remy martin for sponsorship, was in magazines, in NY promoting remy martin and vice versa. A lot of personal shit was going on in quinn's life a little after that and he was going through problems. Had that not happened and if he would of focused a little more there was a chance he could've been picked up by a major. He had majors checking on him. Good to see him still putting out solid material. He had been gone for a while