Author Topic: Watch: Yelawolf Live In Las Vegas @ Planet Hollywood (I Just Wanna Party etc)  (Read 81 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

While out in Vegas recently, I had the chance to link up with Yelawolf to catch a live performance of his at Club Gallery in Planet Hollywood on the strip.

Needless to say, Yela tore the muthaf-ckin' club down with his stage show, jumpin' in the crowd and rapping with them, delivering an incredible, energetic performance. Mind you, this was moments after I had informed him about his "Gangster Of Love" single being on the blogs - unaware that it had been an illegitimate leak - and him being extremely pissed over it).

Watch the video of him performing some of his greatest songs, including "I Just Wanna Party", "Pop The Trunk", "Good To Go", "Box Chevy" and "Let's Go":

Yelawolf - Live In Las Vegas @ Club Gallery (July '11) (Video)

Shouts out to KP and GreaseBalls for hooking it up and make sure to look out for dubcnn's exclusive interview with Yela's fellow Ghet-O-Vision artist Mr. Finley from Las Vegas, who has crazy potential to put Vegas on the map once and for good.