Author Topic: Soopafly Confirms Working On Dr. Dre's "Detox"  (Read 1582 times)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: Soopafly Confirms Working On Dr. Dre's "Detox"
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 07:20:14 AM »
Soopafly has an album coming out, so Dre's doing Priest a favor by letting him jump on the Detox myth hype machine for some extra promo.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 09:44:57 AM »
Soopafly has an album coming out, so Dre's doing Priest a favor by letting him jump on the Detox myth hype machine for some extra promo.
Oh, here you go again.

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 10:33:32 AM »
Man it seems like Detox was suppose to drop in 06 almost 6 years ago.. does anyone know the original date it was suppose to drop?
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 10:49:40 AM »

bouli77

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 10:52:58 AM »
Man it seems like Detox was suppose to drop in 06 almost 6 years ago.. does anyone know the original date it was suppose to drop?

the first date ever announced was sometime in 2002 if i'im correct. i remember reading the news on westcoast 2k where Dre said he wanted to break away from the gangsta cliche.

8thstarr

• Lil Geezy
  • We Are the Music
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 05:59:19 AM »
everyone claiming to be a part of Detox but at the end of the day its gonna be Dre, Snoop and Eninem all over the entire album and a few bullshit guests.
Download the new BQ tha Emcee mixtape "Tha Kady Heron Sixtape" hosted by HOPSIN

"like" www.facebook.com/bqmuzik and download for FREE

"BQ's bout to hold it down for the whole West Coast! The whole damn thing!!" - Hopsin

love33

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 03:33:36 PM »

the first date ever announced was sometime in 2002 if i'im correct. i remember reading the news on westcoast 2k where Dre said he wanted to break away from the gangsta cliche.

Yep, he said it was old and played..and now he is trying to go back to it.  He also said he was going to do a musical play.  Dre lies.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 12:20:48 AM »
Not gonna hold my breath on Detox. May never come.

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 02:25:57 PM »
There are 3 things people always say when talkin about Detox
1. Dre's a perfectionist
2. Ive heard a few records it sounds amazing!
3. Dont worry its coming

Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

terence chill

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 04:04:06 PM »
nothing against soopafly, but with all the people, artist (D.O.C-Eminem-Bishop Lamont-Stat Quo-Snoop Dogg-T.I.-The Game-Diplomats-Common), producers (Dj Khalil-Hi-Tek-DawaunParker-JustBlaze-DreadyBeats-ScottStorch- Fredwreck),musicians, all the employees,co-operator and the list goes on&on&on that work on Detox, where is Detox?i mean dre must have 500 hundred tracks in his library...............

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2011, 02:26:07 AM »
nothing against soopafly, but with all the people, artist (D.O.C-Eminem-Bishop Lamont-Stat Quo-Snoop Dogg-T.I.-The Game-Diplomats-Common), producers (Dj Khalil-Hi-Tek-DawaunParker-JustBlaze-DreadyBeats-ScottStorch- Fredwreck),musicians, all the employees,co-operator and the list goes on&on&on that work on Detox, where is Detox?i mean dre must have 500 hundred tracks in his library...............
hes crazy