Author Topic: how u got cha nick name aka Rap name aka stage name?  (Read 213 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:how u got cha nick name aka Rap name aka stage name?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2003, 11:20:42 AM »
I didn't make mine up myself, a fried of my brother did.

One day when I was like 12 or 13 I was at home some night just kickin' it. Then my bro & his friend come in and that guy is a huge hip-hop head. He's the one that introduced me to rap in the first place with The Chronic... Aaight on with the story. Anyway I was just layin' on my bed, watchin' TV and my bro and his friend come in and he says to me: "Yo what up T-Dogg?" He played around with it (and still does). He'd say T-Bone, T-Mack, Nigga-T, Lil' T, T-pretty much anything. I liked the first one, T-Dogg, and just stuck with it. Oh and the T is the first letter of my real name.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2003, 12:52:44 AM »
ToNe iz jus wha all my muthafuckaz call me. the 1904 iz a code we use, for S.D. (San Diego). S=19th letta of tha alphabet, D=4th letter.

Dayg0stylz, comez frum tha word "Doggystyle". "Daygo" iz tha slang word for San Diego. Diego=Daygo. So yah got, ~Dayg0stylz~

Hittman2001

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2003, 01:03:18 AM »
Well, i used to run a group on audiogalaxy called aftermath/doggystyle records and my name was suarez_2001.  then i came across a couple of tracks from the murder weapon demo and i like hittman.  so i put hittman and 2001 together and got my name

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2003, 01:34:05 AM »
TimeLock2000 is an AOL acount i made back in late 99 when the Y2K bugg was a big thing...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2003, 11:31:47 PM »
well my name iz adam garcia. and i use to have my name Lil AG cuzz im a junior and then i wazent lil no more so i changed it to AG then my homiez said i waz bigg now cuzz my dad iz dead so i should be bigg and shyt so its Bigg A.G. and my boyz jus call me G.

so its like this
Bigg A.G. AkA Lyrikal Assassin (i got that from Down Town Assassin so i changed it cuzz i liked that name)

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2003, 03:13:11 AM »
mighty whitey well, im white and it rhymes

i have a few nicknames on the IRL, snoopy from the kids that knew me in highschool cause my eyes kinda look like im stoned all the time (like snoopy the cartoon dog), casper from the kids that know me now (again, im white!), and just 'B' cause my names Brian
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden