Author Topic: Skitzo - Changing Direction! ALL YOU READ PLEASE!  (Read 111 times)

Opti-mystic

Skitzo - Changing Direction! ALL YOU READ PLEASE!
« on: January 18, 2003, 12:18:48 PM »
Lately, my life bin on flip'mode, everything turned upside down, like a hidded identity, i went skit'zo// All my time (w)rapped around haulin'fabric// This aint a life dream, that i destined for, constantly fallin'with'panic// Had a new years rez, looks like i broke that promise, a new me? nd gone be stallin'the'habits?// A fucking new look on life, but fighting myself, braulin'with'pas'shit// [1]

Girl ima loving the memories we made practical days ago// But constant problems occur, taking me them off my mind, fased'by'a'blow// I just got all that virus outta my system, now im blase'this'show// All who hate betta prase'they'nose// Stick they nose into problems that aint shit todo with em, fuckin' stressed'out// I couldnt care if i change subject like that! Im just gettin all this mess'out// [2]

Felt worse when spillin'food on a new'carpet// This shit makes only sense to me, but hope you fillin'my'mood// Sorry i swore at ya mom, i just had more shit to spew, a lotta glued'pas'shit// So gimme one more chance to prove ima good son// This a drama piece, or a fuckin osama'sleeze, i fuckin drop quicker than the towers, coz i been like a thug mum!// Im sorry... [3]

Explanations:

[1] - Lately, i bin different, well new years resolution was to be a new me, and new look on life, when i got a job, got tired, and wanted everything to go my way, but workin in a fabric warehouse does become boring. But when i got depressed, dwelled on past memories n started getting more depressed...

[2] - I shared a good time with my girl the other day, always thinking bout it, but problems like work, and argueing with my mum n nan put my mind off of the happyness, then thought fuck it, i apologise to all the people i hurt, so made a strong positive statement, in that lil bit.

[3] - Come home from work today, stressed, spilled my dinner accidently over new carpet, i was shouted at by my mum n nan, told my mum to "Fuck Off" didnt mean it... cried loads, said sorry.... Said i was seriously stressed.. we forgave and forgot!!!!

Listen, I bin through some shit in the last 6 months, my parents splittin, moving outta my old house i bin in for all my life.. all those memories, and friends gotten futher distance away, taken it all.. come out stronger in the end.. just wanna say sorry for being acting strange on here.. just homelife reflecting on here... Sorry people... Listen too, im not a vet.. just stressed out, and hated people doubting me... Sorry Rodzilla, n Kalipzo... please end this beef!

Ind3cisiv3 no mo' ima strong and positive with one decision... now purely and the one and only no mo'names... Opti-mystic!