Author Topic: Prodigy of Mobb Deep Goes in on Jay-Z & Speaks on Illuminati  (Read 425 times)

Sccit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOV0_VZEvGI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zOV0_VZEvGI</a>

Suga Foot

Re: Prodigy of Mobb Deep Goes in on Jay-Z & Speaks on Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »
FUck you!  Every time I watch a video on this shit I end up spending hours watching/reading conspiracy videos!  There goes my day....

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 03:24:26 PM »
FUck you!  Every time I watch a video on this shit I end up spending hours watching/reading conspiracy videos!  There goes my day....

damn...and u coulda been workin on a beat. :-X

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 04:04:47 PM »
I watched an entire documentary on the 'hidden messages' on the US 1 dollar bill lol. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 02:12:34 AM »
yo dogg.. I had to stop listening... seemed like all he kept saying was...  "you know what I'm sayin?  Yeah, the shit is real, you know what I'm sayin?  I mean, shit is going on, you know what I'm sayin?"    And then no fuckin details.  Dude needs to learn how to articulate himself.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »
yo dogg.. I had to stop listening... seemed like all he kept saying was...  "you know what I'm sayin?  Yeah, the shit is real, you know what I'm sayin?  I mean, shit is going on, you know what I'm sayin?"    And then no fuckin details.  Dude needs to learn how to articulate himself.

i think he was purposely tryna avoid going into detail....dude kept tryna get him to talk more, but prodigy didn't seem like he wanted to say too much.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 02:33:38 PM »
And that's a lot of the problem I have with these Illuminati theories. It's all just a lot of mumbo jumbo that people can spout off whenever they see the wrong people in control. I'm not so naive as to believe there are greedy politicans and record executives who manipulate and control situations but the Illuminati situation fails to convince because I don't see the end game.

It's far easier to brainwash disillusioned rap fans into thinking that music sucks because greedy, Devil-worshiping, homsexual Jews with political connections are killing off the rappers that have a message and feeding us propaganda through Jay-Z throwing up the "Roc" sign in his videos and Lil Wayne doing... I don't know what but Lil' Wayne must be evil since he's popular but we all hate him.

I have no problem studying up on a lot of this shit. All these UFO stories and alien abductions at least interest me in the sense that there is evidence and people who will break it down from an expert point-of-view. All I hear about this Illimunati shit is rappers whining about how so and so is this. I've yet to hear one well-articulated coherent theory. Just a bunch of "The Jews killed Tupac through Illumanti because he would have overthrown the government because he KEPT IT REAL!".

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 11:45:18 AM »

i think he was purposely tryna avoid going into detail....dude kept tryna get him to talk more, but prodigy didn't seem like he wanted to say too much.

Either that or he's still stuck at the stage where he thinks sounding too intelligent could make him appear "soft".
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Raphael

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 11:58:07 AM »
After reading the article about the making of "The Infamous" i am convinced that Prodigy is a fucking idiot.