Author Topic: How did Kurupt and Daz hook up  (Read 254 times)

Lil Suge Knight

How did Kurupt and Daz hook up
« on: January 19, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »
How did Kurupt and Daz Hook Up..............Daz being from LBC and Kurupt from Philly, how did there paths cross

Any info guys
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Don Seer

Re:How did Kurupt and Daz hook up
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2003, 01:20:05 PM »
At Death Row in the early days.

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2003, 01:45:44 PM »
At Death Row in the early days.

Ok how did Kurupt hook up with Deathrow........did he know Daz prior to being on DR
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2003, 01:57:12 PM »
Ummm, one time Kurupt was sniffin sum Coke and it had some WIERD shit in it, special K or some other shit, and then he started seeing Daz in a different light completely, got Daz drunk, and it got pretty hot and heavy from there on... ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 04:03:22 PM »
Ummm, one time Kurupt was sniffin sum Coke and it had some WIERD shit in it, special K or some other shit, and then he started seeing Daz in a different light completely, got Daz drunk, and it got pretty hot and heavy from there on... ;D

You're making an ass out of yourself...Just shut up...LoL

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2003, 04:07:13 PM »

LOL

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2003, 05:28:12 PM »
Kurupt was from South Central...he came up with LQ, Battlecat and i believe Caz...im not exactly sure how he came across daz...or snoop...but i know him n daz werent the dogg pound til later on in the Deathrow days...

Kaidy

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2003, 05:41:21 PM »
I heard Kurupt and Snoop used to battle each other at some spots in Long Beach and LA, and they gained a mutual respect for each other and became friends. Then of course Daz is Snoop's cousin so I guess they started hanging out together from there.

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2003, 06:57:06 PM »

You're making an ass out of yourself...Just shut up...LoL

OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAYYYY fagg

teecee

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2003, 09:02:13 PM »
It happened like this:

Kurupt moved to the S.C., was in Long Beach and battled Domino, who was cool at the time with Snoop and them, and was a part of the LBC collection called Perfection w/ Foesum and TWinz.  Anyway, eventuallyKurupt kept coming around and he was NICE, so Snoop and them took him in and that is that..........i'm sure Daz and Kurupt just decided to make a group after the Chronic, as their styles are different yet compliment each other well. peace

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2003, 09:10:14 PM »
It happened like this:

Kurupt moved to the S.C., was in Long Beach and battled Domino, who was cool at the time with Snoop and them, and was a part of the LBC collection called Perfection w/ Foesum and TWinz.  Anyway, eventuallyKurupt kept coming around and he was NICE, so Snoop and them took him in and that is that..........i'm sure Daz and Kurupt just decided to make a group after the Chronic, as their styles are different yet compliment each other well. peace

yeah that's the way it went down... i read it somewhere...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2003, 02:54:40 AM »
wasn't it that shit with a party? where kurupt battled snoop and if he lost he would go in (dre's?) pool.. kurupt won and they signed his ass