Author Topic: Dre's Voice  (Read 2757 times)

Sccit

Re: Dre's Voice
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2011, 11:59:43 PM »
^See, this is why I questioned whether you had mental problems or not. It's statistically proven what his second highest selling single is. It's not up for debate.

Obviously if you asked what's his best songs, this wouldn't come up. Sales are sales though, there are no changing facts.

You always struggled when dealing with facts because you couldn't put your own personal spin on it. Like Kobe, you just argue with your personal opinion. With how bitches look, personal opinion. How I look, personal opinion. How people live life on here, assumptions with no base (guessed opinion). But this doesn't require your opinion, it's just slated in history.

i know that based on SALES, it's his 2nd highest SELLING single.

You clearly don't. You're still arguing.

& Recovery sales are what Eminem used to do in a month's time ten years ago. A Dre album full of fifteen "Next Episode"'s wouldn't sell six times platinum in 2011, let alone maybe one.

& like we've already discussed, I know you think teenage girls are just running to buy Dr. Dre iTune songs, but in reality, more people downloaded it than purchased it.

You ever hear the term "one hit wonder"? The song is still considered a "hit" despite it even being corny or wack like "Crank That". Or you ever hear 50 Cent saying in one of his recycled lines "I make hit records"? He's acknowledging the fact he has more than one hit. Sure, "In Da Club" will be the one he's remembered for. But "Candy Shop" did better numbers, it made 50 Cent more money. Therefore it is "bigger".

and again, if u think "I Need a Doctor" made Dre more money than his previous hits, you are dumber than i imagined.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2011, 01:56:48 PM »
^I ran into him at a Nsync concert.

lol @ disputing facts that "I Need A Doctor" isn't his second highest successful single.

I love how NIK kept saying, "you're too young" to me. Now he's run into somebody older than him & he's just further being exposed as a joke.

& I really love how he said "you gotta hunt down a bad quality version of a song, when you could just buy it for 99 cents" LOL. Yeah, NIK. It's impossible to find those download links. People only make threads across the internet, "NEW BUSTA RHYMES! LINK FOR CDQ DOWNLOAD INSIDE!".

and teenage girls dont go on message boards lookin for links, they just have mommy and daddy buy them singles for 99 cents. sorta like how mommy and daddy used to buy you your nsync albums, even though it was available for download. get the point?

LOL. Yes. Because teenage girls are just running to download a 45 year old Black rappers new single.

"I Need a Doctor" was big on the radio/mtv...it was catchy and had a poppy feel with skylar grey's hook. teens were all up on that shit...either way, it's not even close to his biggest hit. u wouldnt know, because u were still bumpin nsync when much bigger hits like "next episode" and "forgot about dre" came out.

What do you think makes a hit? Lol at trying to deny the fact its a bigger hit than any song from 2001.

recognition, familiarity, radio play, popularity...if u put on "next episode" at a club, everyone will know every last word. if someone put on "i need a doctor", half the people in the room wont even know whos song it is...it's not nearly as big as the hits that have gotten dre multi-platinum plaques. there is a reason dre hasnt put out an album yet. beyonce and katy perry are getting way more recognition than the shit dre is putting out. back in the day, when dre put somethin out, it was as big as anything out, and even bigger. only an idiot would think "i need a doctor" is dre's 2nd biggest hit based on itune sales...then again, u are a fucking idiot.

Correction. Wiggers on this forum will know every word. A lot of people in Cali certainly. No one who started getting into music past 2000 will have even heard it before. This guy....you're still letting your nostalgia speak for you. The songs of your childhood and teen years will always be the biggest songs to you. But the fact is that every generation past you will not have those memories. And the generations before you will not think your music is a big deal. What is classic to you is obviously not to them.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2011, 02:00:16 PM »
dre's voice = mad chills

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2011, 04:05:52 PM »

lol @ disputing facts that "I Need A Doctor" isn't his second highest successful single.

I love how NIK kept saying, "you're too young" to me. Now he's run into somebody older than him & he's just further being exposed as a joke.

& I really love how he said "you gotta hunt down a bad quality version of a song, when you could just buy it for 99 cents" LOL. Yeah, NIK. It's impossible to find those download links. People only make threads across the internet, "NEW BUSTA RHYMES! LINK FOR CDQ DOWNLOAD INSIDE!".

and teenage girls dont go on message boards lookin for links, they just have mommy and daddy buy them singles for 99 cents. sorta like how mommy and daddy used to buy you your nsync albums, even though it was available for download. get the point?

LOL. Yes. Because teenage girls are just running to download a 45 year old Black rappers new single.

"I Need a Doctor" was big on the radio/mtv...it was catchy and had a poppy feel with skylar grey's hook. teens were all up on that shit...either way, it's not even close to his biggest hit. u wouldnt know, because u were still bumpin nsync when much bigger hits like "next episode" and "forgot about dre" came out.

What do you think makes a hit? Lol at trying to deny the fact its a bigger hit than any song from 2001.

recognition, familiarity, radio play, popularity...if u put on "next episode" at a club, everyone will know every last word. if someone put on "i need a doctor", half the people in the room wont even know whos song it is...it's not nearly as big as the hits that have gotten dre multi-platinum plaques. there is a reason dre hasnt put out an album yet. beyonce and katy perry are getting way more recognition than the shit dre is putting out. back in the day, when dre put somethin out, it was as big as anything out, and even bigger. only an idiot would think "i need a doctor" is dre's 2nd biggest hit based on itune sales...then again, u are a fucking idiot.

Correction. Wiggers on this forum will know every word. A lot of people in Cali certainly. No one who started getting into music past 2000 will have even heard it before. This guy....you're still letting your nostalgia speak for you. The songs of your childhood and teen years will always be the biggest songs to you. But the fact is that every generation past you will not have those memories. And the generations before you will not think your music is a big deal. What is classic to you is obviously not to them.

LOL...okay, "I Need a Doctor" is Dre's 2nd biggest hit. thats why he hasn't released an album yet based on the fact that none of his singles have gained enough popularity for him to feel comofortable, right? really, how dumb are u?? do u not understand that single sales have STATISTICALLY increased drastically since Dre put out "The Chronic" and "2001"? that means in terms of RATIO, "I Need a Doctor" is not close to singles like "Let Me Ride", "Nuthin But A G Thang", "Keep Their Heads Ringin", "Still DRE", etc. which are ALL timeless classics that still get played to this very day...honestly, ur the 2nd worst poster on this board behind cham. not just sayin that cuz i dislike u, ur just flat out dumb, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2011, 06:51:21 PM »
^See, this is why I questioned whether you had mental problems or not. It's statistically proven what his second highest selling single is. It's not up for debate.

Obviously if you asked what's his best songs, this wouldn't come up. Sales are sales though, there are no changing facts.

You always struggled when dealing with facts because you couldn't put your own personal spin on it. Like Kobe, you just argue with your personal opinion. With how bitches look, personal opinion. How I look, personal opinion. How people live life on here, assumptions with no base (guessed opinion). But this doesn't require your opinion, it's just slated in history.

i know that based on SALES, it's his 2nd highest SELLING single.

You clearly don't. You're still arguing.

& Recovery sales are what Eminem used to do in a month's time ten years ago. A Dre album full of fifteen "Next Episode"'s wouldn't sell six times platinum in 2011, let alone maybe one.

& like we've already discussed, I know you think teenage girls are just running to buy Dr. Dre iTune songs, but in reality, more people downloaded it than purchased it.

You ever hear the term "one hit wonder"? The song is still considered a "hit" despite it even being corny or wack like "Crank That". Or you ever hear 50 Cent saying in one of his recycled lines "I make hit records"? He's acknowledging the fact he has more than one hit. Sure, "In Da Club" will be the one he's remembered for. But "Candy Shop" did better numbers, it made 50 Cent more money. Therefore it is "bigger".

and again, if u think "I Need a Doctor" made Dre more money than his previous hits, you are dumber than i imagined.

Sales money is sales money...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »

LOL...okay, "I Need a Doctor" is Dre's 2nd biggest hit. thats why he hasn't released an album yet based on the fact that none of his singles have gained enough popularity for him to feel comofortable, right? really, how dumb are u?? do u not understand that single sales have STATISTICALLY increased drastically since Dre put out "The Chronic" and "2001"? that means in terms of RATIO, "I Need a Doctor" is not close to singles like "Let Me Ride", "Nuthin But A G Thang", "Keep Their Heads Ringin", "Still DRE", etc. which are ALL timeless classics that still get played to this very day...honestly, ur the 2nd worst poster on this board behind cham. not just sayin that cuz i dislike u, ur just flat out dumb, son.

I Need a Doctor is the best Dre could have hoped for popularity-wise, considering its done better than any of his singles from 2001. The album hasn't come out yet because Dre isn't satisfied with the album. You're just an idiot stuck on nostalgia who can't see what's right in front of you. Lol @ talking about timeless classics when this song came out this year. A true comparison is to see how this song has done compared to those songs during the years they came out. "Still Dre" failed on the charts. It's a classic to us dre fans but popularity-wise it didn't go anywhere.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2011, 03:40:30 AM »
still dre failed on the charts, but a lot of people do know the single. it's one of those songs that dre is mostly known for

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2011, 04:05:12 AM »
Still Dre was played all around the world whatever its chart position was .... the most popular song of an artist isn't automatically the one who did the best chart wise ... " What's my name" is thousand of times more known than Drop like it's hot ...