Author Topic: Game's 25 Favorite Albums  (Read 1248 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Game's 25 Favorite Albums
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »
wut  a generic azz list

yea its not a TOP albums of all time, its his own favorite albums, id thought he put more west coast classics

So because he's from LA you think he should limit the music he listens to? Obviously Game has a more diverse taste in rap than most of you. I have more respect in his music tastes after he mentioned De la soul and Run D.M.C.

no, because i think some westcoast artists deserve to mentioned time to time.

de la soul and run dmc? u got to be kidding me everybody thats any average hip hop fan would know, his list is generic, im sure every one on the dubb has their stuff.

like what he did with his top 25 music video countdown, he paid dues to westcoast artists.

lol de la soul and run dmc? thats real diverse, thats like knowing who shawn kemp and hakeem is.

more people know and listen to de la and run, than SCC, 2nd II None, etc etc etc

lmao how is having two of the greatest groups of all time as your favorites albums a bad thing? And yeah, it is diverse compared to if he put "more westcoast classics". Put that shit on your own list and have us laugh at how narrow your tastes are.

lol, ok bro, i only listen to 90s westcoast g-funk  ::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2011, 10:45:28 AM »
wut  a generic azz list

yea its not a TOP albums of all time, its his own favorite albums, id thought he put more west coast classics

So because he's from LA you think he should limit the music he listens to? Obviously Game has a more diverse taste in rap than most of you. I have more respect in his music tastes after he mentioned De la soul and Run D.M.C.

de la soul and run dmc? u got to be kidding me everybody thats any average hip hop fan would know, his list is generic, im sure every one on the dubb has their stuff.

like what he did with his top 25 music video countdown, he paid dues to westcoast artists.

lol de la soul and run dmc? thats real diverse, thats like knowing who shawn kemp and hakeem is.

more people know and listen to de la and run, than SCC, 2nd II None, etc etc etc

lmao how is having two of the greatest groups of all time as your favorites albums a bad thing? And yeah, it is diverse compared to if he put "more westcoast classics". Put that shit on your own list and have us laugh at how narrow your tastes are.

Then make a list of your 25 favorite albums and lets see what's on it. Either way, you're bitching about him putting 2 of the greatest groups of all time on his list and that's laughable.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2011, 10:50:58 AM »
wut  a generic azz list

Then make a list of your 25 favorite albums and lets see what's on it. Either way, you're bitching about him putting 2 of the greatest groups of all time on his list and that's laughable.

lol did i say he shouldnt have de la? or run? im just sayin he should of paid more dues to westcoast like he did on his bet top 25 countdown.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 11:05:57 AM »
wut  a generic azz list

lol, ok bro, i only listen to 90s westcoast g-funk  ::)

lol did i say he shouldnt have de la? or run? im just sayin he should of paid more dues to westcoast like he did on his bet top 25 countdown.

Paid dues? lol they asked him on the spot what his 25 favorite albums were. Paying dues is featuring artists on your album, or doing features and helping them put music out. Not lying about what albums are most important to you and looking like you are narrow-minded.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 11:34:47 AM »
wut  a generic azz list

Paid dues? lol they asked him on the spot what his 25 favorite albums were. Paying dues is featuring artists on your album, or doing features and helping them put music out. Not lying about what albums are most important to you and looking like you are narrow-minded.

lol paying dues can just be giving niggas respect,  just like it is on the streets.  lol it doesnt mean "feating artists on your album. or helping them put out music" paying dues comes from the streets, the term didint come from the music industry.

id assume game have more westcoast albums, whether or not they were on par with albums that are considered the top on the greatest of all times list. because hes from the west, the songs u can relate too, the gangbanging, postin up, etc etc. it give nostalgia to me and im sure somewhat it does to him also. (even though the nigga joined BWS for publicity at the age of 21? 22? i forget, but dude used to play street fighter 3rd strike and play ball at college campuses all day b4)

the fact that you can relate to it, id thought he'd have westcoast artists.

and we're talking bout his favorites, not what he considers top of all time

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 11:35:31 AM »
Lol dude can't win. Dude catches heat for having his own favorite list too? Shit's hilarious. Why should he have more 2pac? It's his top 25 favorite list not y'alls. Just sayin lol smh.

Networth yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Jimmy H.

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 11:37:58 AM »
if anything pac should of been named more he didn't even have me agasint the world in his list. we listen to tupac so much we forget how great he really was.
LMAO! That must be it. This forum just really UNDER-APRRECIATES Pac as an artist.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 11:43:45 AM »
if anything pac should of been named more he didn't even have me agasint the world in his list. we listen to tupac so much we forget how great he really was.
LMAO! That must be it. This forum just really UNDER-APRRECIATES Pac as an artist.

i was responding to a post that complained that tupac was on there twice

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 10:41:07 PM »
wut  a generic azz list

lol paying dues can just be giving niggas respect,  just like it is on the streets.  lol it doesnt mean "feating artists on your album. or helping them put out music" paying dues comes from the streets, the term didint come from the music industry.

id assume game have more westcoast albums, whether or not they were on par with albums that are considered the top on the greatest of all times list. because hes from the west, the songs u can relate too, the gangbanging, postin up, etc etc. it give nostalgia to me and im sure somewhat it does to him also. (even though the nigga joined BWS for publicity at the age of 21? 22? i forget, but dude used to play street fighter 3rd strike and play ball at college campuses all day b4)

the fact that you can relate to it, id thought he'd have westcoast artists.

and we're talking bout his favorites, not what he considers top of all time

Exactly. His favorites. Not your favorites. And not some made up list of random west coast artists. The guy has a diverse music taste and listens to east, west and south, why is that such a big problem for you?