Author Topic: DUBCNN: YG & Reem Riches Remix "Otis" - Release Video (WATCH)  (Read 52 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: YG & Reem Riches Remix "Otis" - Release Video (WATCH)
« on: August 29, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/yg-reemriches-otis-remix/ - WATCH

YG & Reem Riches Remix "Otis" - Release Video - By : Rud - August 29, 2011

Def Jam's West Coast signee YG stays busy and in August has been constantly in the Dubcnn headlines with new material. In the months since our late 2010 Exclusive Interview with YG following the success of his Toot It & Boot It (Dolla$ign Remix) with Snoop Dogg & Too $hort and its Electro Remix and the acclaimed music video he shows no signs of slowing down.

In late July we told you he was setting off on his "Just Re’d Up Tour" which ran from July 28-August 27th on the back of his mixtape Just Re’d Up which we had for free download featuring Nipsey Hussle, Tyga, Chris Brown, Richboy, Reem Riches, TeeCee4800, GCa$$o, I Am Su, LoveRance, G Austin, Tyga, Chris Brown, Bobby Debarge, Ty$ and Short Dawg.

Today we are back as YG has once again teamed up with Reem Riches this time to release a video for their take on the Kanye West and Jay Z single "Otis" - check it below.

YG - Otis (Remix) (Feat. Reem Riches) (Video)

If you missed any of his recent music make sure you check him out on 2Eleven's Tha Klub, Young Maestro's Make It Rock, Disko's Goin To Tha Money video alongside Slim 400, not forgetting the Lights Over Paris I'm Not A Gangsta (I'm A Gangsta REMIX) that also featured Game, Ty$, Robb University & DJ Mustard.

Enjoy the new video and make sure you follow YG on Twitter.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network