Author Topic: Scandal in the Elements section (Infinite aka Lyin' Brian involved)  (Read 496 times)

Jay Bananas

On August 28, 2011, at 02:20:04 PM, Lyin' Brian (also known by his handle, Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010) attempted to falsify some interest in his sagging thread about his latest hardcore rap project. He did so by attempting to post a set of questions to him by another poster, appearing to seem genuinely impressed and interested in Brian's struggle rap album. He made a fatal error however, by not logging out of his own account and in to an alias, so it appeared as this:

1.  So there's alot of criticism about your album.  People complaining about your flow on the record, and people complaining about the quality of your computer.  Some tracks sound like you were just using a logitech computer mic?

2.  So me being from the younger generation, I think we maybe missed a lot of that from the 90's.   So would you say your album is a throwback to that style from the 90's.

3.  I think the song you made about traveling to Africa and the other one about traveling to Oman and the Arab Gulf are a couple of my favorites.   Which track is the your favorite from the album.

4.  So then, for me, I'm a young kid who just got into hip-hop and I've been doing some writing and recording.   What message do you have for the younger generation of listeners?

Subsequently, he was caught in the act of his lie, and was called out.

1.  So there's alot of criticism about your album.  People complaining about your flow on the record, and people complaining about the quality of your computer.  Some tracks sound like you were just using a logitech computer mic?

2.  So me being from the younger generation, I think we maybe missed a lot of that from the 90's.   So would you say your album is a throwback to that style from the 90's.

3.  I think the song you made about traveling to Africa and the other one about traveling to Oman and the Arab Gulf are a couple of my favorites.   Which track is the your favorite from the album.

4.  So then, for me, I'm a young kid who just got into hip-hop and I've been doing some writing and recording.   What message do you have for the younger generation of listeners?
you forgot to log into your other account

LMAO...I guess bry guy is islaminevitable.

Upon further scrutiny, Brian continued to deny the allegations. He went as far as deleting posts made by both myself and MUHFUKKA, which he felt he could not put a spin on.

Today at 11:05:40 AM, Brian made an edit to his post in question, claiming the questions were always meant to be posted by him, and were fictional interview questions he imagined he would be asked if there were to be a journalist asking him about his latest trill nigga rap music project.

There are outstanding questions about this scenario which need to be answered outside of the section that Brian governs through modship, and has the power to delete at will:

Brian, were you attempting to post under another account in order to boost interest in your trap music mixtape?

Brian, why did you deny the allegations after your cover was blown?

Brian, why did you start deleting other people's posts that were relevant to everyone's question at hand?

Brian, how many other accounts do you have control over, and how many other people have control over your accounts?

Brian, we need to know the truth. If you are deemed guilty, then your modship needs to be revoked, as well as your cast iron strong hood credibility.

Let us know.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Scandal in the Elements section (Infinite aka Lyin' Brian involved)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 04:13:50 PM »
This is mindblowing.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 04:25:09 PM »
Damn... you guys really have no life.   I just posted up the questions for the interview/intro track that for my album.  I had a friend read the questions, and I am mixing in my answers with excerpts from my song.   That's why those questions are posted on my thread for my album, because I've been using that thread not just to post songs, but also to brainstorm ideas.

...but you clowns can go ahead and formulate all your conspiracy theories here.  That's what the G-Spot is for, all your trash posts and you guys can be perverted all day long if you like in this forum.  But keep that trash out of the elements section.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jay Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »
Hey, don't trip chicken strip. If you want to avoid scandal and brainstorm ideas, there's this thing called Microsoft Word. It's all good though big homey. We just need you to answer the posted question in a succinct manner, and have each question/answer listed out in bullet format.

EDIT: Thanks Bri-Guy, you're an asset to this site.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 04:56:55 PM »
you posted questions for yourself from your own account so your friend could read the questions you asked? what the fuck kinda shit is that you smut peddling fraud

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 04:58:29 PM »
i mean i dont doubt that you constantly question yourself as you have a severe lifelong identity crisis but that shit seems a little fishy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 06:46:55 PM »
B tried to big himself up & failed.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 01:13:31 AM »
Damn... you guys really have no life.   I just posted up the questions for the interview/intro track that for my album.  I had a friend read the questions, and I am mixing in my answers with excerpts from my song.   That's why those questions are posted on my thread for my album, because I've been using that thread not just to post songs, but also to brainstorm ideas.

lmao. Even your own version is embarassing enough.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 03:01:27 AM »

lmao. Even your own version is embarassing enough.
lol

Okka

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 03:17:10 AM »
Goddamn, that's some fucked up shit Infinite.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 03:55:12 AM »
lmfao

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 10:50:31 AM »
what a lying dirtbag!
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 10:50:38 AM »
Brian, you should de mod yourself, and whomever thought it would be a good idea to give him any power to change shit is crazy.  Giving Brian the power to erase/lie is like leaving your kid with Bez, or your gas card with AC grungy.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 11:14:47 AM »
BURN
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 11:25:38 AM »
Bullshit.