Author Topic: Scandal in the Elements section (Infinite aka Lyin' Brian involved)  (Read 499 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Scandal in the Elements section (Infinite aka Lyin' Brian involved)
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 11:41:29 AM »
Brian, you should de mod yourself, and whomever thought it would be a good idea to give him any power to change shit is crazy.  Giving Brian the power to erase/lie is like leaving your kid with Bez, or your gas card with AC grungy.

:laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 12:20:39 PM »
Shame on you, Infinite. You clearly attempted to generate false hype with your album by lobbing softball questions.

But regardless of that, deleting shit just proves your guilt. You deleting posts in Elements is nothing new though. It's partially the reason why I and a few others don't even waste their time posting in that section anymore. You treat it like it's your own personal section.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 11:27:14 PM »
This is how it went down in my eyes.

1. Brian wasn't feeling the disrespect towards his highly emotional, deeply personal music.
2. Decided using another account to big himself up might allow other users to step up & praise his music.
3. Tried to big himself up, but did it on his main account. FAIL.
4. Out of a hyperventilating state, he quickly deleted everything linking himself to that post, including other posters posts, calling him out.
5. Realized deleting it looked sus, so he claimed he was writing interview questions to ask himself for another poster.
6. Began playing the bitch-made "WELL, YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT!" card.

This could be the one of the most embarrassing things ever.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 07:37:17 AM »
Brian, you should de mod yourself, and whomever thought it would be a good idea to give him any power to change shit is crazy.  Giving Brian the power to erase/lie is like leaving your kid with Bez, or your gas card with AC grungy.

LMAO!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 10:17:41 AM »

LMAO!!

& true. How can this guy be a Mod? Somebody dissed him via keystyle (Hover Hands) & deleted it on the spot when this same faggot made the rules of that section & said "anything you write is welcome. Beef is welcome (meaning diss tracks), as long as the beef isn't back & forth bickering & is just music or lyrics." He broke the very rules he laid down. If that isn't demoderation worthy, I don't know what is.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 05:58:20 PM »
Yeah he deleted some of my posts in that thread too.  He always does that though.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 06:15:07 PM »
Damn... you guys really have no life.   I just posted up the questions for the interview/intro track that for my album.  I had a friend read the questions, and I am mixing in my answers with excerpts from my song.   That's why those questions are posted on my thread for my album, because I've been using that thread not just to post songs, but also to brainstorm ideas.

...but you clowns can go ahead and formulate all your conspiracy theories here.  That's what the G-Spot is for, all your trash posts and you guys can be perverted all day long if you like in this forum.  But keep that trash out of the elements section.

Brian, don't you find it odd that you call everyone perverts etc., but on your songs that you make with LAMB, you're constantly promoting misogyny and violence against women?  Kinda hypocritical.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 06:15:59 PM »
On a related note, I remember when Sik changed his name to Smut Peddler.  That shit was funny.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 08:26:05 PM »
Damn... you guys really have no life.   I just posted up the questions for the interview/intro track that for my album.  I had a friend read the questions, and I am mixing in my answers with excerpts from my song.   That's why those questions are posted on my thread for my album, because I've been using that thread not just to post songs, but also to brainstorm ideas.

...but you clowns can go ahead and formulate all your conspiracy theories here.  That's what the G-Spot is for, all your trash posts and you guys can be perverted all day long if you like in this forum.  But keep that trash out of the elements section.

Brian, don't you find it odd that you call everyone perverts etc., but on your songs that you make with LAMB, you're constantly promoting misogyny and violence against women?  Kinda hypocritical.

I always loved how Brian acts like he gives true, genuine reviews of everything NIK does but in reality it's just because NIK let him sleep in his bed when he had no place to go & has been sucking his dick ever since.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 09:02:49 PM »
On a related note, I remember when Sik changed his name to Smut Peddler.  That shit was funny.
The O.G. Sikotic would of never done that though. RIP to him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 10:29:02 PM »

I always loved how Brian acts like he gives true, genuine reviews of everything NIK does but in reality it's just because NIK let him sleep in his bed when he had no place to go & has been sucking his dick ever since.

infinite has never once stayed with me...oh, and

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 10:44:48 PM »
^LOL. Could be the worst picture meme to use against somebody of all-time. That's insane, congrats.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 10:55:23 AM »
^LOL. Could be the worst picture meme to use against somebody of all-time. That's insane, congrats.

i thought it was funny and very fitting..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 04:47:13 PM »

i thought it was funny and very fitting..

Well you thought Floyd was attractive. So your judgement has been off for years.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 05:49:15 PM »
This is very intriguing and I'm shocked but I only want to know one thing:

WHO is the girl in Bananas avatar? Please tell me. lol