Author Topic: Wowwww.. Bizzy Bone goin the FUCK in!!! (video)  (Read 894 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Wowwww.. Bizzy Bone goin the FUCK in!!! (video)
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 01:36:15 PM »
BoneThugz have always been underrated! Never get recognized. Those dudes are legends!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 01:46:45 PM »
BoneThugz have always been underrated! Never get recognized. Those dudes are legends!

Well can you blame people? I love Bone but let's face it their problems overshadow their music. They've had problems within the group since 1997-98, that's almost 15 years.

They had "Strength & Loyalty" which was a dope album and gained some mainstream love, but that was the group minus 2 members. And once again
they had problems right after that album.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 02:28:10 PM »
Bizzy is a real human being. He dont seem to care what everybody thinks of him, he does music whit whomever he feels like, and not whos gonna bring in the most money.

I`ve seen alot of post on this forum lately who`s the "realest" of rappers. To me Bizzy is one of the. He is an on/off drug addict/alcoholic but dossent hide it. He just is him self and rap about things that matters in his life.

Bizzy Bone is one of my favorite artist, and his so talented.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 02:55:52 PM »

Well can you blame people? I love Bone but let's face it their problems overshadow their music. They've had problems within the group since 1997-98, that's almost 15 years.

They had "Strength & Loyalty" which was a dope album and gained some mainstream love, but that was the group minus 2 members. And once again

Many groups have problems. That doesn't mean they shouldn't get recognized. Most of their classic shit was early in their careers when they were together. That's where the recognition should be.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 04:09:59 PM »

Many groups have problems. That doesn't mean they shouldn't get recognized. Most of their classic shit was early in their careers when they were together. That's where the recognition should be.

Right but that wasn't what i said, i said "overshadowed". When you have problems as a group for almost 15 years and it's commonly known it affects peoples perception of you. In most peoples eyes Bone Thugs fell off after Art Of War, that's right before they started having problems so it speaks for itself. Even Wu had problems but it wasn't out there for as many years and they still managed to put their names out there (movies, shows/tours, music etc) while Bone didn't do as well with that especially individually (maybe with the exception of Krayzie).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:15:24 PM by PhunkyDoob »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »

Whatever problems they have doesn't take away from their music at all. They've got classic material that never gets old.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 03:07:50 AM »

Whatever problems they have doesn't take away from their music at all. They've got classic material that never gets old.

You don't understand my point though, but whatever.

arubiano83

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 03:35:08 AM »
Yeah bizzy still has it, he just need to get back in the 'zone' like in 1998-2000 ...he fell off after alpha&omega
krayzie talked about a bizzy/krayzie album..after platinum records should be releasin that one.. would be classic

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 05:15:34 AM »
thanks for posting
shows bizzy still got it
krazie bone aint really done shit since that ridin dirty shit