Author Topic: Beyonce pregnancy and her new album  (Read 205 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Beyonce pregnancy and her new album
« on: September 07, 2011, 03:24:27 PM »
why does announcing your pregnant suddenly make people go out and buy your album.. what a strange world
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Beyonce pregnancy and her new album
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 03:26:26 PM »
how much did she sell?

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 05:06:07 PM »
I always thought it was weird when people bought a person's albums after they died too. Like if Michael Jackson died, people would probably go crazy and buy up all his records. Hopefully that doesn't happen any time soon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Portugoal

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »
I always thought it was weird when people bought a person's albums after they died too. Like if Michael Jackson died, people would probably go crazy and buy up all his records. Hopefully that doesn't happen any time soon.

It shows how much they appreciated his music before he died :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 10:46:38 PM »
What, did Jigga knock her up?

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 02:05:37 AM »
how much did she sell?

Beyoncé's revelation that she is pregnant with Jay-Z's child at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night has resulted in a big boost to sales for her latest album 4, which had been underperforming commercially relative to her previous blockbuster releases. "Love on Top," the album track that she performed on the show, has launched into the Top 10 on the iTunes songs chart – it's currently sitting at Number Six but has so far peaked at Number Five. 4, which has peaked at Number Four, is currently at Number 10.

Beyonce has been accused of wearing a prosthetic baby bump during her recent appearance at the MTV VMAs.

Mediatakeout.com has accused the star of 'faking' the size of her baby bump, quoting a 'top media insider'. The website writes:

Our insider claims that Beyonce IS IN FACT pregnant. But that she is NOT in her second trimester - she's only a little more than 8 WEEKS pregnant. Tells the insider, "She wanted the announcement to be dramatic, so she made sure she had a baby bump.
Beyonce revealed her pregnancy last month, during the MTV VMAs, by posing on the red carpet and cupping her baby bump.

Sales of Beyonce's fourth studio album '4' have risen sharply since it was made public that the singer is expecting her first child.

The singer chose her appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) to announce that she is pregnant, telling the crowd during her performance of 'Love On Top': "I want you to feel the love that's growing inside me."

At the close of the song, the former Destiny's Child star unbuttoned her jacket and rubbed her stomach, as her husband Jay-Z hugged his 'Watch The Throne' collaborator Kanye West in the audience.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:07:51 AM by EL »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 02:14:45 AM »
I find so lame to announce your pregnancy at a Music Awards show ... to be an attention whore and thinking business for a such special event of  your private life ... and she's going to be the first person to complain about these paparazzi groupies

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 02:17:48 AM »

Kanye most likely ... I was thinking Nas but after being financially rapped by Kelis , he thought twice about it

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 03:31:06 AM »

Kanye most likely ... I was thinking Nas but after being financially rapped by Kelis , he thought twice about it
;D

kemizt

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 10:41:58 PM »
things this a-list celebs do, to generate steam n buzz. disgusting.
 next thing u know, shed probly hire someone to kick her in the belly.. BOOM! thats a 50million marketing-campaign right there