Author Topic: J-Lo calls off wedding & J-Lo vs Matt Damon! Trick ass bitch!!  (Read 617 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:J-Lo calls off wedding & J-Lo vs Matt Damon! Trick ass bitch!!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2003, 11:18:33 PM »

LOL even though I criticize her man Don JAcob(who are u again jakedoggydogg rite, HAHAHA) I gotta gree wit u dude, sheesh dat IZASS IS OFF HTE HIZZOKK, shit no1 can really hate her knaamean

Naw homie... Dis tha Don Chron... a.k.a Criminal_909... a.k.a Cliftone Santiago...

Jake?? pfffffft! Nigga Pleeez!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 11:20:07 PM by Don_Chronelius_909 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2003, 01:59:55 AM »
o ya criminal neva realized it wuz u, U gave me sum weed advice back in da day i think, haha keep slangin! 8)

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2003, 03:40:15 AM »
You guy are fags.. LOL

J Lo.. that's my honey.. I'll make her happy... But seriously, listen to yourselfs... Ungratefull? I guess you think P Diddy was a great catch.. why dont you ask him out... You dont know her or what she goes through...so you have no say.

And mainly... how do you know that story is even true? I remember when  J Lo and Ben Affleck first got engaged it was all over tha news n shit.. I bet if they were gonna cancel tha wedding it would be all over tha news again.. and I haven't seen it.. LOL @ Sky.com & The Daily Star..

I understand why girls hate on J Lo but guys? CANT YOU SEE THA ASS.... IZZAAASSSSS... .. bitch it bomb... LOL @ Miserable Cow... what a wuss.

I understand why girls hate on J Lo but guys??
im a girl and i  agree, how the hell do you know whats goin on by readin a tabloid???? u dunno whats happenin and how would u feel if u were gona get married and her friend kept tryin 2 talk her out of it??? its none of anyones business concentrate on ur own lifes!!Nadya.
!NADYA!