Author Topic: Jewell says Snoop never paid her for "Just Dippin" and "Don't Tell"  (Read 1783 times)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Jewell says Snoop never paid her for "Just Dippin" and "Don't Tell"
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2011, 03:12:07 PM »
Guess i was right. Seems like she admitting to sleeping with Suge even though she's trying to dismiss it later on in the interview. Like i said her jaw game was probably superb.
now you're just making stuff up.

Did you read her new interview with hiphopdx? Check again. She even said she used to be on ecstasy and shit. I'm put the word "seem" before though don't know for sure but
i think she/they was trying to hint at it one way or another and then she claimed that other people edited the trailer were they mentioned it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Jewell says Snoop never paid her for "Just Dippin" and "Don't Tell"
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2011, 04:44:46 AM »
Guess i was right. Seems like she admitting to sleeping with Suge even though she's trying to dismiss it later on in the interview. Like i said her jaw game was probably superb.
now you're just making stuff up.

Did you read her new interview with hiphopdx? Check again. She even said she used to be on ecstasy and shit. I'm put the word "seem" before though don't know for sure but
i think she/they was trying to hint at it one way or another and then she claimed that other people edited the trailer were they mentioned it.
she did another interview after this one? ill check it. my bad if i had the wrong idea