Author Topic: OMG I STILL CANT BELIEVE.....  (Read 1210 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:OMG I STILL CANT BELIEVE.....
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2003, 08:33:15 PM »
Fool...There has been plenty of Jewish NBA players...I'm just not over obsessive with Jews, so I can't name any of them...Asians get all aroused when they see one of their own kind playing basketball, therefore they ALWAYS make a big deal out of it...Now shut your mouth gook...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2003, 08:34:14 PM »

LMAO!! name one kike thats playing in the nba right now and don't lie...oh isreal got a basketball league ::)

Night Haufman...Dunno if that's how it's spelled...But he's a Jew, and he plays in the NBA...Ha!...Somone just got served...PeACe

LMAO....he ISN'T in the NBA....dumb kikes...

Wrong...dumb chinks...

min0rity

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2003, 08:42:46 PM »
Fool...There has been plenty of Jewish NBA players...I'm just not over obsessive with Jews, so I can't name any of them...Asians get all aroused when they see one of their own kind playing basketball, therefore they ALWAYS make a big deal out of it...Now shut your mouth gook...PeACe

naw there has been NO KIKES in the NBA ...NO KIKES IN SPORTS PERIOD....

min0rity

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2003, 08:43:06 PM »

LMAO!! name one kike thats playing in the nba right now and don't lie...oh isreal got a basketball league ::)

Night Haufman...Dunno if that's how it's spelled...But he's a Jew, and he plays in the NBA...Ha!...Somone just got served...PeACe

LMAO....he ISN'T in the NBA....dumb kikes...

Wrong...dumb chinks...

wrong again...brainwashed kike

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2003, 08:47:39 PM »
LMAO...I just named one, and you can't face the facts...Doron Scheffard was in the NBA 3 years ago...and he was a Jew...OHP! Whaddya know?...There's another one...Now open up your little chinese eyes...You just got served by me, SGV, and Engelwood in the same day...Now get out of my thread...PeACe

min0rity

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2003, 08:51:07 PM »
LMAO...I just named one, and you can't face the facts...Doron Scheffard was in the NBA 3 years ago...and he was a Jew...OHP! Whaddya know?...There's another one...Now open up your little chinese eyes...You just got served by me, SGV, and Engelwood in the same day...Now get out of my thread...PeACe

oh i'm so sad i got served by three little net boys...lmao...i say this again to your crackheaded ass NO KIKES CAN PLAY SPORTS...face the facts......now go to your mother shes calling you for some bedtime story

Woodrow

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2003, 02:01:42 AM »
Man, You guys really need to quit with this racist shit.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2003, 02:56:59 AM »
LOL@ u 2...

first off, i dont really give a shit about yall argument that much. I aint Korean, Chinese, or Jewish....so whateva. But NIK, u gotta be honest man....Jewish basketball players? lol. I mean, i aint hatin on Jews at all. But Basketball in China has become HUGE. So im pretty sure youre gonna start seeing alot more Chinese players in the league. Just like u did with a lot of European players over the last few years. But, i havent heard much news buzzing around about NBA scouts in Isreal lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2003, 03:48:27 PM »
LOL@ u 2...

first off, i dont really give a shit about yall argument that much. I aint Korean, Chinese, or Jewish....so whateva. But NIK, u gotta be honest man....Jewish basketball players? lol. I mean, i aint hatin on Jews at all. But Basketball in China has become HUGE. So im pretty sure youre gonna start seeing alot more Chinese players in the league. Just like u did with a lot of European players over the last few years. But, i havent heard much news buzzing around about NBA scouts in Isreal lol.

LMAO...U're dumb...Most NBA scouts who go overseas DO look into Israeli basketball leagues...Half of the players who come in from overseas HAVE played in Israeli leagues...The only reason Chinese kids are getting drafted is because they some tall ass muthafuckaz...Look at Wang Zhizhi...He's 7"1 and averages 3 points and 1 rebound on one of the weakest teams in the NBA...simply sad...And Minority, u dumb fuck...Jews may not be the greatest in sports, but at least they know how to make money...Who owns America?...haha...I'd like to see you top that with your Chinese soccer...PeACe

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2003, 07:09:42 PM »
ummm jewish people own america? since when i'm not tryin to get smart wit ya just wanna know where that came from

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2003, 03:46:53 AM »
ummm jewish people own america? since when i'm not tryin to get smart wit ya just wanna know where that came from

sorry, in case u aint figured out....NIK iz jus a lil bit racist anyways lol

Btw NIK, are u honestly telling me that Basketball in Isreal is bigger then Basketball in China? You cant honestly think that. I understand yur Jewish, so u are defending yurself here. But u gotta be real wit this shit man lol. The Average Yao Ming game was viewed by 3 times the amount of Chinese households....then the amout of Households in the whole world, that view the Superbowl. And as for the countries go, i dont recall ever....EVER....seeing an Isreali basketball team in the Olympics. Its because in the Olympics...u actually have to be a citizen of the country u play for, so for Isreal....they have to actually have ISREALI basketball players, and not foreigners who just come there to play. Like when Dominique Wilkins played for a team in Greece, he cant play for them in the Olympics. He could play there, that doesnt mean Greek players are all of a sudden good too lol

min0rity

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2003, 10:48:42 AM »
LOL@ u 2...

LMAO...U're dumb...Most NBA scouts who go overseas DO look into Israeli basketball leagues...Half of the players who come in from overseas HAVE played in Israeli leagues...The only reason Chinese kids are getting drafted is because they some tall ass muthafuckaz...Look at Wang Zhizhi...He's 7"1 and averages 3 points and 1 rebound on one of the weakest teams in the NBA...simply sad...And Minority, u dumb fuck...Jews may not be the greatest in sports, but at least they know how to make money...Who owns America?...haha...I'd like to see you top that with your Chinese soccer...PeACe

jews OWN AMERICA?? LMAO....crackhead...btw i think i told your mentally disabled ass before, it isn't chinese soccer(they suck by the way), its korean football.....get it right and don't be throwing hidden agendas..oh yeah another thing....NO SUCH THING AS A ISREALI BASKETBALL LEAGUE

« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 10:49:26 AM by drunken_mastenori »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2003, 06:24:41 PM »
NO SUCH THING AS A ISREALI BASKETBALL LEAGUE

I belive you have ADD, so I'll stop arguing with your now...PeACe

min0rity

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2003, 08:13:22 PM »
NO SUCH THING AS A ISREALI BASKETBALL LEAGUE

I belive you have ADD, so I'll stop arguing with your now...PeACe

LMAO!! ...but i'll stop arguing too this is ridiculous....btw i ain't racist against jews at all.....its just when motherfuckers wanna get racist and ignorant with me...i'm all for it

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2003, 11:44:23 PM »
THIS IS ONE FUCKIN CLASSIC THREAD

NON STOP RACISM! NO HOLDS BARRED BIGOTRY!! BLOOD AND GUTS, THIS HAD IT ALL!

lol @ nik
lol@ minority
lol@ ontherise "jews own america?" 75 years too late buddy

but props to tone for sonning nik...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 11:45:33 PM by King Tech Quadafi »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll