Author Topic: 2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all  (Read 1261 times)

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all
« on: September 16, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
Spare me the bullshit that he was this uplifting figure in the black community.  That is the biggest myth around, if anything he was the perpetuated and encouraged black on black violence  in inner cities more than any rapper ever.  He knew how powerful he was and used it in disgusting ways.  And I ain't even talking about going after Big.  Which btw numerous people have come out and said Big had nothing to do with and some have even said Big warned him not to mess with the cats he was messing with because Pac wasn't built like that.  But the fact he started beef with so many that had nothing to do with him and didn't diss him from the get go.  Wishing death on other rappers and talking violence.  He attacked a crippled rapper in Prodigy.  Oooo big man attacking someone with sickle cell.  And it aint a East Coast thing.  He attacked Dre about being a fag.  Why not let Dre live his life the way he wants it.  And Pac is one to be taking.  Remember ballerina Pac when he was talking about calling women bitches.  Pac sounded as flaming as one can get.  Wit the power of his influence, he could of led black america to new progressive heights.  Instead of beefing he could of been the bigger man and showed the youth violence was not the way.  Instead of Black America and the Maimon household being plagued by homophobia, imagine how far they could of came if Pac used his influence to accepts gays like Dre.  Instead Pac hated on everyone.  Pac was just a scared child who desperately needed a father figure and seeked it out in the worst possible person.  Pac is not a hero, he is a a myth and on the perpetuated things his urban myth supposed helped fight against

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: 2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 03:18:52 PM »
how dare you

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 03:21:17 PM »
RIP to the g.o.a.t...pac was much more than a rapper

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 03:22:40 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 03:28:03 PM »
This thread has been made already

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »
This thread has been made already

Was it ?  Excuse me for not spending every waking moment on here

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zzZp-m6JzMk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zzZp-m6JzMk</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 03:48:32 PM »
Fuck you for having an opinion. You're suppose to show the utmost respect for Pac.

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 04:03:46 PM »
Fuck you for having an opinion. You're suppose to show the utmost respect for Pac.
word up! thats the realest post ive ever read.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Mista Rosa

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »
2Pac was a charismatic figure in hip hop as there are several, but that's it.

Personnaly I just enjoy his music which for he was incredibly gifted and don't pay attention to the bullshit aside, but he was sure no spiritual leader or whatever status people try to give him.

But hey the man passed and get that hip hop legend status, people then start being fanatics and seeing Pac bigger than he was. Pac was no hero, no leader, no politician, just a controversial rapper.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Elkoizm

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 11:25:01 PM »
Ignorance, ignorance.

8)
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 11:31:49 PM »
Saying 2Pac was a leader or a hero is true depending on who u are...not a hero to me, but i did see him as a leader..The reason is Pac educated those who only saw him as a rapper but spoke for and represented for muthafuckas like me in a very honest way. 2Pac will remain as the GREATEST!! Fuck anybody who dislikes Pac and has bitchmade reasons for it...WESTSIDE

b.laden

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 01:25:24 AM »
Pac would be a leader figure not during these death row days but certainly 5  years later .
as a black man and a future leader , he had to live through  violence

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 02:07:57 AM »
this is a westcoast forum, if you´re not a lemming gtfo dude.  you can´t judge our lord and savior Tupac Amaru Shakur, only God can.

and even he can´t now that Pac is dead, God´s retired so Pac can rule the universe from his Thug´s Mansion , smoking blunts with Jesus .  you can guess what´s happening in hell. it´s gonna be Biggie vs Pac on Judgement Day, pay per view.