Author Topic: Big Hutch To Open For Insane Clown Posse On Tour, New Above The Law Album Coming  (Read 133 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
West Coast veteran producer/emcee Big Hutch (a/k/a Cold187um) of famed Pomona, California group Above The Law is the latest Hip Hop artist to benefit from Michigan's Insane Clown Posse. The former artist signed to Ruthless, Tommy Boy and Death Row Records will open for the independent duo on their American Psycho Tour.

Hutch has recorded with ICP previously, along with fellow West Coast emcees such as Snoop Dogg and Paris.

Additionally, HipHopDX exclusively learned that Above The Law is recording Victims Of Global Politics. Due in January, this is ATL's first album since 2009's Sex, Money & Music, which featured longtime affiliate Kokane. The album's single, "The Takeover," will release with a video next month.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To complete the above, I will add some additional information I was given a few weeks ago directly from Big Shot Music! I was asked not to mention it but it seems it no longer applies!

SO... Big Shot are about to release the "Only God Can Judge Me" DVD & around the same time, around November, the autobiography of Big Hutch, the "O.G. Since 1967" book, which he finished writing. It's only after that they will release the brand new Above The Law full-length album as mentioned above! It is done being recorded but is slightly delayed for marketing issues. Posters & tee-shirts will also be sold online.
There's one or two other projects Hutch is working on (on the solo tip or as a collaboration) but again, I'm not allowed to give it all away yet!

KURUPTION-81

Will ICP's crowd be into big hutch ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson