Author Topic: Hispanic Accent...(2 Jokes)  (Read 277 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Hispanic Accent...(2 Jokes)
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2003, 12:40:57 AM »
na...hes implyin that we're bitches...fuck that...if i started makin posts bashin asians believe id be outta here quik...

That's all I'm sayin...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2003, 12:52:12 AM »
man imma jus drop it. Drunken Mastenori iz racist thats all that matterz. fucc him. im out!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2003, 01:29:03 AM »
They woulda been more funny if you left the translations out, people know what it's saying.  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2003, 02:20:42 AM »
They woulda been more funny if you left the translations out, people know what it's saying.  
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

min0rity

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2003, 06:16:51 AM »
had he just said..."becareful cuz this could offend latinos" ida been like..aight tahts coo...but he had to say "cuz fools in here will whine, bitch, cry, cause a internet riot, and the whole nine" ...cmon now...then he says "but with mexicans they take things to the heart and personal" ...shit thats bullshit...this is the first guy to start bitchin and moanin cuz someone said a deragatory term towards his race...yet he can do it to another race/creed?...na...hes implyin that we're bitches...fuck that...if i started makin posts bashin asians believe id be outta here quik...

^^look up the definition of hypocrite

btw i was actually trying to help mexicans out here cuz i didn't want to see another 'racist bullshit' and this is the thanks i get?? sheezz..
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 06:21:19 AM by drunken_mastenori »