Author Topic: Since The NBA Is Over.....  (Read 1451 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Since The NBA Is Over.....
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 11:26:33 PM »
^^^^ I follow the competition and root for my country , the tournament level is good , of course not NBA best teams level and different type of B-Ball but still enjoyable...

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 12:56:25 PM »
if u dont think cham is the biggest faggot here, u are the 2nd biggest faggot here

europe actually has some tight competition goin on right now...spain vs. france comin up soon. i dont think france can handle spain, but it'll be a good 1.

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 03:05:21 PM »
people outside of America do, obviously. and most people on this board are not from the US, hence it's likely to interest at least a few people here and it seemingly does. i understand you don't care though.

I don't agree. 7even, wcsoldier & a few other guys are European & they are hardbody fans of their favorite NBA teams.

Why watch average Basketball players when you can watch the World's elite?

I'm not saying europeans don't care about the NBA. I'm not even saying people prefer their domestic basketball leagues over the NBA. I'm saying that basketball lovers happen to like other fixtures outside the NBA. Eastern Europe and especially the Balkans have had a long tradition in team sports, notably in basketball, so I figure it might actually interest basketball fans to follow such competitions, even if it ain't as thrilling as the NBA, it's still professional sport, so if you really love the sport you'll at least be remotely interested by an international competition.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 09:22:23 PM »
people outside of America do, obviously. and most people on this board are not from the US, hence it's likely to interest at least a few people here and it seemingly does. i understand you don't care though.

I don't agree. 7even, wcsoldier & a few other guys are European & they are hardbody fans of their favorite NBA teams.

Why watch average Basketball players when you can watch the World's elite?

........ dude there isnt any fucking american professional basketball coming up soon. (im really pissed about the lockout)

so i dont get how your going to watch the "elite"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 08:20:20 AM »
^Stop. It's a billion dollar business. There will be Basketball this year.

lol @ NIK following me around looking to gain supporters against me. You date fat bitches LOLOL.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 02:32:38 PM »
^dont flatter urself...ur gayness is just overwhelming in every damn thread u post in. im not the only 1 who sees it. ur a closet fag with resentment issues. nothing more, nothing less.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »
^lol @ you being in denial convincing yourself "other people see it".

If you can quote on unbiased person who isn't just asshurt I make them look like morons on here daily, I'll be incredibly impressed.

Go fuck some fat bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 07:58:01 PM »

If you can quote on unbiased person who isn't just asshurt I make them look like morons on here daily, I'll be incredibly impressed.

Go fuck some fat bitch.

if u really think peeps dont find u annoyin around here, u must be more delusional than i thought...i was under the impression that u understood what a noisy lil kid u come off as, but that u thought trolling was funny. horrible, if ur bein serious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 08:55:34 PM »

Go fuck some fat bitch.

if u really think peeps dont find u annoyin around here, u must be more delusional than i thought...i was under the impression that u understood what a noisy lil kid u come off as, but that u thought trolling was funny. horrible, if ur bein serious.

Look at what you said, child. "peeps find you annoying". Like I said, obviously people will go out of their way to agree with you if I anger them.

Son, that was your ENTIRE argument for the last three years how whatever any group of people said about you wasn't true because they just "hated" you. "Hated", "annoying", same shit, don't play.

Hypocrite. Ass. Nigga.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 09:05:38 PM »

Go fuck some fat bitch.

Look at what you said, child. "peeps find you annoying". Like I said, obviously people will go out of their way to agree with you if I anger them.

Son, that was your ENTIRE argument for the last three years how whatever any group of people said about you wasn't true because they just "hated" you. "Hated", "annoying", same shit, don't play.

Hypocrite. Ass. Nigga.

u dont get it, do u? people hated me because i was an egotistical dude who clowned on hella peeps...people hate u cuz ur annoying as fuck and most likely gay. simple as that. please dont compare urself to me. thanks. now stop ruining perfectly good topics with ur gayass posts...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 09:21:02 PM »
LOL, we were discussing Europeans & basketball & you came & fucked it up.

It's not because you were egotisical, it's because you were a herb who thought he could act tough behind a keyboard. But we all see is a pussy and a half.

LMAO @ you defending your internet nerd pride of being hated. FAGGOT.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 09:58:30 PM »
^I just called u out on bein a faggot, and ruining a perfectly good thread with ur annoying ass posts. u tryna flip it on me aint guna work, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2011, 03:47:01 PM »
^I just called u out on bein a faggot, and ruining a perfectly good thread with ur annoying ass posts. u tryna flip it on me aint guna work, son.

How is having an opinion being a faggot? You're a bitch hiding in your mother's house. HAHAHAHA.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2011, 03:51:37 PM »
ur opinions are worthless and no one wants to hear 'em.. what dont u get??

anyways, ill leave u to ramble on about how ur right and i'm wrong, like the lil faggot u are. but in the end, ull still be that annoyin ass chihuahua that everyone wants to stomp out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
ur opinions are worthless and no one wants to hear 'em.. what dont u get??

anyways, ill leave u to ramble on about how ur right and i'm wrong, like the lil faggot u are. but in the end, ull still be that annoyin ass chihuahua that everyone wants to stomp out.

Everybody you're talking about has a problem with me over something I've said to them at one point or another. Point out individual names, I'll tell you why.

But play it safe before you look stupid again & avoid doing what I just said.