Author Topic: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?  (Read 3360 times)

Will_B

Re: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2011, 06:34:32 PM »
LOL, this nigga Will just said "I don't have time to post as much".

No son (I know Mikes like your favourite right now) I said don't have time to listen to the music.. :laugh:

A while back I was buying cd's by the dozen and downloading shit and I had time to bump it properly and sort it out etc.

Now my itunes looks like a trainwreck..I'm slowly bumping my CD's tho....hence not so many request threads and questions...

Still keeping up on news and shit...and posting on music here and there.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »
LOL, this nigga Will just said "I don't have time to post as much".

No son (I know Mikes like your favourite right now) I said don't have time to listen to the music.. :laugh:

A while back I was buying cd's by the dozen and downloading shit and I had time to bump it properly and sort it out etc.

Now my itunes looks like a trainwreck..I'm slowly bumping my CD's tho....hence not so many request threads and questions...

Still keeping up on news and shit...and posting on music here and there.

smfh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 07:00:25 PM »
Son, what does it matter? How do you not have time to listen to music, but have time to sit here & argue for countless hours with this guy?

I have no biases here. You've just been one of the biggest bitches in the history of the internet in recent months.

Like I said, you "don't have time for music" but you have time to type your heart away because Mike made you pissed off?

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »
@ Mike and Will, do either of y'all honestly get tired of this shit? like seriously

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2011, 07:13:19 PM »
Son, what does it matter? How do you not have time to listen to music, but have time to sit here & argue for countless hours with this guy?

I have no biases here. You've just been one of the biggest bitches in the history of the internet in recent months.

Like I said, you "don't have time for music" but you have time to type your heart away because Mike made you pissed off?

Whether you believe Mike over me whatever..
But to me...Mikes accused me of something major I didn't do, tried hard to ruin my rep and get me banned like a fag.

That got me pissed understand me man...give a fuck if you think my reactions over the top...Mikes a bitch for pulling the damn stunt over some lame as fuck personal grudge. :loopaper:

@ Bloodmoney so long as Mikes popping up in threads chattin shit bout links being deleted + calling me to get banned + whatever else he's got in his paranoid head I'll be defending myself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »
LOL.

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2011, 07:20:27 AM »

Whether you believe Mike over me whatever..
But to me...Mikes accused me of something major I didn't do, tried hard to ruin my rep and get me banned like a fag.

That got me pissed understand me man...give a fuck if you think my reactions over the top...Mikes a bitch for pulling the damn stunt over some lame as fuck personal grudge. :loopaper:

@ Bloodmoney so long as Mikes popping up in threads chattin shit bout links being deleted + calling me to get banned + whatever else he's got in his paranoid head I'll be defending myself.

dude, seriously...
u dont realize that ppl are laughin at u, cuz ur takin stuff so seriosuly.. are u afraid that forum-members, will call u up on the phone n leave messages makin fun of u?
ur faggotry n reachin is pathetic.. hypotheticaly speakin, if i say that u have aids or hiv? r u goin to cry?

are ur "internet-problems" hauntin u at night or somthin?

^"Will_B... Will_B.... Michael Madsen said that u have a receding hariline on the internet.. muahaha!"

"understand me man", Understand me man" -- LMAO, like ur in court on in church or somthin..

i called u out/exposed u only one time (n proved it), n left u alone,, but u transcended ur faggotry n got obsessed by the issue. changin ur nicknames when ur feelin insecure, startin threads about some quote-sigs (like ur takin it to court n wantin to sue me or somthin), emotional breakdowns when i exposed ur age..  
ur a bitter n depressed middleaged looney from United Kingdom, n ur panicking over ur "forum/internet-rep" gettin tarnished. u became crazy when u lost ur internet-karma (cuz that sorta thing meant alot to u & ur sad life  :poke:  

leave the forum --- n get ur goofy "dont-forget-to-prop!!"-life together. its the best option for u.
corny drama queen soapopera-clown, wtf :grumpy:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:49:11 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2011, 08:58:29 AM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH

LMFAO at "everybody" laughing at me. :camp:

No point in explaining it to you anyway cockboy...you dish out suspect lies and bullshit like bad Santa at christmas. You wouldn't understand what being reputable means.. :loopaper:

But if people think I'm some cunt that would delete links over some underhanded personal beef...that bothers me, and will continue to bother me just as long as you're spreading your poison..

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2011, 09:08:48 AM »
LMAO at "reputable"  :laugh: ROFL

"my "reputable" internet-reputation is tarnished. i have Tray Deee-snippets. *sniff, sniff* a forummember said somethin about me...."

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:10:24 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2011, 09:40:57 AM »
LMAO at "reputable"

Thanks for proving my point so well, cunt :loser:

emotional breakdowns when i exposed ur age..

Just noticed this^^

Yeah Einstein, you know you're wrong about this like you're wrong about everything else. LMFAO @ 37...just shows how far off the mark you are about everything. Try opening a window or leaving the house once in a while... exposed my age? Exposed your dick to children more like.. :tosser:

Remember all you know about me is I'm from the UK and called Will. :loser:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:52:30 AM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »

Mista Rosa told me that ur 37yrs old (u told him), n ur always gettin into a menstrual rampage-mode when forummembers are askin u about it (defensive/screamin in caps n shit).
for some weird reason, ur embarrassed about ur age on an internet-forum or somthin..    :poke:

ur emotional floodgates of tears r hilarious,, n somebody could make a script for a sitcom outta ur quotes

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 12:06:40 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2011, 12:27:24 PM »
n somebody could make a script for a sitcom outta ur quotes

Says the Stan who lives to collect my quotes...cock in hand :camp:

I never told Rosa I was 37...he misremembered that....something YOU just cant understand. Because you cant differentiate between the written word and the wonder of human fallible memory and interaction...do you self a favour, try chatting face to face with someone without your laptop, qoutes and copy paste arguements... :loser:

And the main issue is you accusing me of like deleting....do you think I'd give a shit about 'the small stuff' if you hadn't started this shit like an A1 Cuntola? :loser:

Here, have a couple more ---->  :loser: :loser:

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2011, 12:33:15 PM »
n somebody could make a script for a sitcom outta ur quotes

Says the Stan who lives to collect my quotes...cock in hand :camp:

I never told Rosa I was 37...he misremembered that....something YOU just cant understand. Because you cant differentiate between the written word and the wonder of human fallible memory and interaction...do you self a favour, try chatting face to face with someone without your laptop, qoutes and copy paste arguements... :loser:

And the main issue is you accusing me of like deleting....do you think I'd give a shit about 'the small stuff' if you hadn't started this shit like an A1 Cuntola? :loser:

Here, have a couple more ---->  :loser: :loser:

lol,  :raisetheroof:
u lookin mad insecure right now, fam

sorry, i dont need hearsay or rumours, to find out about a persons age, just a direct quote. and Rosa sent it to me
i dont care/never cared bout ur old n grey age, but its humoring to see how sensitive u r when it comes to ur age   :poke:

------ If what you said is true, and you seemed 100 positive, that's some fucked up weirdo shit. I've always found him a little weird with his smileys and stuff, especially when he told me he's 37.. But anyway dude never did anything to me so I was cool with him. (Mista Rosa/June 29) -- copied from the "WillB"-thread..dont get mad, its only entertainment, nothin more  :-*

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:00:41 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2011, 01:10:19 PM »
, i dont need hearsay or rumours, to find out about a persons age, just a direct quote. and Rosa sent it to me
i dont care/never cared bout ur old n grey age, but its humoring to see how sensitive u r when it comes to ur age   :poke:

------ If what you said is true, and you seemed 100 positive, that's some fucked up weirdo shit. I've always found him a little weird with his smileys and stuff, especially when he told me he's 37.. But anyway dude never did anything to me so I was cool with him. (Mista Rosa/June 29) -- copied from the "WillB"-thread..dont get mad, its only entertainment, nothin more  :-*

Yes and is Rosa quoting me there? No...he wrote that from memory.

Damn dude, do you EVER leave the house? :camp:

You feel safe right behind a computer screen don't you......maybe, just maybe...one day go and have a chat with someone...you might enjoy it. LMFAO!! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »

lol, reaching. e-feelings sense is tinglin

go make ur 9th or 10th thread about me or somthin, mr "3500 DPG-posts"

btw, u lookin mad insecure right now, wit ur lil smiley-game   :-*

If what you said is true, and you seemed 100 positive, that's some fucked up weirdo shit. I've always found him a little weird with his smileys and stuff, especially when he told me he's 37.. But anyway dude never did anything to me so I was cool with him. (Mista Rosa/June 29) -------  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:37:21 PM by Michael Madsen »