Author Topic: Dubcnn how come you don't promote names that are popping the most from the west  (Read 1242 times)

Sccit

they're scared to hire people who are really from the west coast and actually know their shit... ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
they're scared to hire people who are really from the west coast and actually know their shit... ???

You mean they're scared to hire losers who have admitted seventeen times already they'll dedicate their life to making this forum a better place. But in their effort actually make it worse.

BiggBoogaBiff

truth be told tho, they need me on the team.  y'all can have the forums becuz i can change the direction of that in time without a doubt even tho truthfully, it could always be worser than what it already is.  I'm who they, the people they have now (or don't have) don't have the adequate skills that are needed for the brand and what it's putting out there. 

Portugoal

truth be told tho, they need me on the team.  y'all can have the forums becuz i can change the direction of that in time without a doubt even tho truthfully, it could always be worser than what it already is.  I'm who they, the people they have now (or don't have) don't have the adequate skills that are needed for the brand and what it's putting out there. 

People who use the word 'worser' shouldn't be on any team, let alone a writing team.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol!

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

nah son, ur absolutely right.  we need more indians, afganis, and rich white kids from europe telling more nigga stories about nigga shit.  i totally feel u.  but seriously, when ur done tryna fade me and finish actin a ass ill pull my zipper down 4 u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^There is actually some truth in there.

The Nazi-like-ness of how this is ran probably correlates with the traffic. You guys have this way of doing things that offer very little room for opinion. I truly feel you guys are like "I'm European, I will not allow an American to tell me how to do things." I mean, this forum to the main site itself is modded like 95% European to like 5% American. I think Sik & Man on the Moon are the only two American Mods & naturally they moderate basically the kiddie section of the forum lol.

It's funny what power can do though. I remember all these current moderators back when I first signed up a few years ago. All behaved the same way these "trolls" do. Having argument with other people. Not really staying on the topic of threads. Make them mod & the "sophisticate" themselves, acting like they really have a job & obligations to maintain a specific profile. What a joke lmao.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^There is actually some truth in there.

The Nazi-like-ness of how this is ran probably correlates with the traffic. You guys have this way of doing things that offer very little room for opinion. I truly feel you guys are like "I'm European, I will not allow an American to tell me how to do things." I mean, this forum to the main site itself is modded like 95% European to like 5% American. I think Sik & Man on the Moon are the only two American Mods & naturally they moderate basically the kiddie section of the forum lol.

It's funny what power can do though. I remember all these current moderators back when I first signed up a few years ago. All behaved the same way these "trolls" do. Having argument with other people. Not really staying on the topic of threads. Make them mod & the "sophisticate" themselves, acting like they really have a job & obligations to maintain a specific profile. What a joke lmao.
i understand you don't like the rules, but the europe theory makes no sense.
besides, does it really matter where a moderator comes from? isn't it more important what they're actually doing?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^I think it makes sense. Everybody has pride & that pride can block rational choices. In this case it's national pride.

& you have a point, it really doesn't matter who. But at the same time if they're not promoting a change for improvement & just putting on a facade & posting as if they are some higher authority & they're picked basically souly on the fact they are from Europe, they shouldn't be around.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
It's funny, all this about covering new or underground artists on the west that are not on the site supposedly is going on when the west is not on top anymore.

Eric posted a grip of links of artists I have seen on the site that have had features done on them. Now maybe outside of Cali there are not as many artists covered but I think another thing is the majority of people on the forums, do not check out the actual site.

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol true. Jome has made worse posts than the ones he cracks down on.

Sccit

You mean they're scared to hire losers who have admitted seventeen times already they'll dedicate their life to making this forum a better place. But in their effort actually make it worse.

LOL...i wouldnt dedicate my life to somethin that didnt pay, but i would dedicate some of my free time to improving the shit out of this place. when i was mod of this board, shit was poppin. when i was mod of the sports section, it was the most popular section of this site. i have a way of popularizing things, and thats undeniable. i was never even de-modded, my account was deleted by KAIN, and for some strange reason, Rud never re-appointed me as mod when i came back. the day my account was deleted was the day WCC fell off..no offense to Rud, but I think Seer should've left this site to more peeps. to give 1 person power to run this site was a bad idea...we need more admins, and they need to be regulars on the forum. it also isn't NECESSARY, but it would be NICE to have peeps from so-cal help running this site, as it is a west coast message board.....

BiggBoogaBiff

don't get it twisted i'm not tryna use the race card but i have to.  i don't mean to come off as a racist or prejudice but black people OWN hip hop in and out.  i'm all for the world neutralization of it (stg) and i believe one day the whole word will have a little somethin 2 do with hip hop (i can only dream of the day the entire world playing the "Brick Squad Monopoly" instrumental in their own way - techno, hindu, japanist, hawaiian, etc).  

but the way it's goin down today is cool and hollywood is gettin a little blacker than it's ever been but rap needs more nigga-niggaz in tha media (fuck that demographics bullshit, give us more space and time and we'll get that shit on lock).  
#rambling #2cents #truth

For the record I think it would be wack if Black people only told each other's story (i think it's wack if any does it like that personally).  but we need proper homage and proper representation with the media and all of the other glorious things in life.  Again, it's not really a race thing (on the outside anyway).  But i shouldn't have to tell y'all that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 12:55:46 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
don't get it twisted i'm not tryna use the race card but i have to.  i don't mean to come off as a racist or prejudice but black people OWN hip hop in and out.  i'm all for the world neutralization of it (stg) and i believe one day the whole word will have a little somethin 2 do with hip hop (i can only dream of the day the entire world playing the "Brick Squad Monopoly" instrumental in their own way - techno, hindu, japanist, hawaiian, etc).  

but the way it's goin down today is cool and hollywood is gettin a little blacker than it's ever been but rap needs more nigga-niggaz in tha media (fuck that demographics bullshit, give us more space and time and we'll get that shit on lock).  
#rambling #2cents #truth

For the record I think it would be wack if Black people only told each other's story (i think it's wack if any does it like that personally).  but we need proper homage and proper representation with the media and all of the other glorious things in life.  Again, it's not really a race thing (on the outside anyway).  But i shouldn't have to tell y'all that.
???

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL...i wouldnt dedicate my life to somethin that didnt pay, but i would dedicate some of my free time to improving the shit out of this place. when i was mod of this board, shit was poppin. when i was mod of the sports section, it was the most popular section of this site. i have a way of popularizing things, and thats undeniable. i was never even de-modded, my account was deleted by KAIN, and for some strange reason, Rud never re-appointed me as mod when i came back. the day my account was deleted was the day WCC fell off..no offense to Rud, but I think Seer should've left this site to more peeps. to give 1 person power to run this site was a bad idea...we need more admins, and they need to be regulars on the forum. it also isn't NECESSARY, but it would be NICE to have peeps from so-cal help running this site, as it is a west coast message board.....

LOL @ "free time". Son, you're 24, unemployed & live with your parents. You have nothing else but constant "free time". Hence why you'd dedicate your life to it.