Author Topic: I met Xzibit yesterday  (Read 208 times)

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
I met Xzibit yesterday
« on: January 23, 2003, 08:18:56 PM »
Whatup y'all,

Some of y'all may be interested by this.

I met Xzibit at a record store appearance in Sydney, Australia yesterday. He signed my CDs and shook my hand and we spoke breifly. He is real cool and shows mad love to his fans. He also did an incredible freestyle as well. I also said wassup to Krondon who is rolling with X at the moment. He was real suprised and happy that I had heard of him and his music. Xzibit is out here in Oz for "The Big Day Out" which is this huge concert we have in Australia every year. He also did a show at the Metro and from what I've heard it was the BEST hip-hop performance ever held there.

Also Xzibit had to be rescued by lifesavers after getting caught in a rip at Bondi Beach.  ;D It was in the news and everything.

peace

g outlaw
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð
Re:I met Xzibit yesterday
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2003, 08:21:24 PM »
ME TOO I SOLD CRACK TO EMINEM 2

EM28

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2003, 08:27:12 PM »
ME TOO I SOLD CRACK TO EMINEM 2

LOL, Kurupt- do u now the release date 4 against da grain

peace

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2003, 08:43:53 PM »
I GOT IT DOGG TRY NUTTERZMP3 TRIGGER  
fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð

closetothalimit

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2003, 08:59:28 PM »
Whatup y'all,

Some of y'all may be interested by this.

I met Xzibit at a record store appearance in Sydney, Australia yesterday. He signed my CDs and shook my hand and we spoke breifly. He is real cool and shows mad love to his fans. He also did an incredible freestyle as well. I also said wassup to Krondon who is rolling with X at the moment. He was real suprised and happy that I had heard of him and his music. Xzibit is out here in Oz for "The Big Day Out" which is this huge concert we have in Australia every year. He also did a show at the Metro and from what I've heard it was the BEST hip-hop performance ever held there.

Also Xzibit had to be rescued by lifesavers after getting caught in a rip at Bondi Beach.  ;D It was in the news and everything.

peace

g outlaw

dope, im seeing him live tomorrow night at big day out, i wish i knew he was doin a signing and his own show at the metro - annoyed i missed that.

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2003, 09:07:59 PM »

dope, im seeing him live tomorrow night at big day out, i wish i knew he was doin a signing and his own show at the metro - annoyed i missed that.

His BDO performance should be awesome. If your not doing anything right now he's at Fox Studios doing a guest appeareance/performance with Channel V sometime this afternoon/evening.

"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

EM28

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2003, 09:13:31 PM »
I GOT IT DOGG TRY NUTTERZMP3 TRIGGER  
fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®£Ð

aiight cool thankx dogg.
but is yours og i didn't know that it was out
props

peace

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2003, 09:53:55 PM »
The OG is out in Cali...

Yeah Im going to see Xzibit on Sunday night...he is doing a show at the Corner Hotel in Richmond (Melb)

No fucking way Im going to BDO...I detest punk/grunge and all that