Author Topic: Shady BET Awards 2011 Cypher.  (Read 990 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Shady BET Awards 2011 Cypher.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 03:51:43 AM »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 09:05:09 AM »
yellow wolf to be truthful killed all them..em did well to..joe naw...joel could have been better...5.9 nope...crooked aight.

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2011, 11:18:10 AM »
Kendrick looked bored because he can rap circles around ANY of the others involved in ANY of those cyphers and dude knows it  8)

LMFAOO.. when did he ever show that? Please quote somethin extraordinarily DOPE and clever he spit.

uh oh, I made somebody itch

I don't waste my time proving a point to the butthurt, sorry  8)

TRANSLATED:

(read: can't prove my point so I'll avoid and move on)

exactly  ;D

who spit nicer than Kendrick then in that particular cypher? don't worry I'll wait

and the point being that it was my opinion and GaymeStarr got his panties twisted, it shows

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2011, 11:28:57 AM »
check my version

Haha. Wack.

Preciate you listening and giving it a view champ!  Thanks

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2011, 01:16:06 PM »
Kendrick looked bored because he can rap circles around ANY of the others involved in ANY of those cyphers and dude knows it  8)

LMFAOO.. when did he ever show that? Please quote somethin extraordinarily DOPE and clever he spit.

uh oh, I made somebody itch

I don't waste my time proving a point to the butthurt, sorry  8)

TRANSLATED:

(read: can't prove my point so I'll avoid and move on)

exactly  ;D

who spit nicer than Kendrick then in that particular cypher? don't worry I'll wait

and the point being that it was my opinion and GaymeStarr got his panties twisted, it shows

I agree Kendrick was great, I was just shit-stirring.

But in that particular cypher I actually though Big K.R.I.T. came off best.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
Nobody else thought it was embarrassing to Hip Hop how much better the Shady cypher was than everyone else?

Last year Kanye & Good Music had the dopest cypher & now that those guys are better well known, but for some reason they dropped out. I wonder why. ;)

*waits for somebody who won't give Slaughterhouse props to tell me Machine Gun Kelly "killed it"*

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2011, 01:33:43 AM »
Nobody else thought it was embarrassing to Hip Hop how much better the Shady cypher was than everyone else?

Last year Kanye & Good Music had the dopest cypher & now that those guys are better well known, but for some reason they dropped out. I wonder why. ;)

*waits for somebody who won't give Slaughterhouse props to tell me Machine Gun Kelly "killed it"*
haha MGK is a fuckin joke...why was he there?
Ive watched the Shady Cypher about 6 times now, not a Budden fan but i think he came off best with Royce & Crook close 2nd.
Didn't really enjoy Maybachs cypher...lol at the bawse looking like suge with the silk.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us