Author Topic: LOL@K-Dub  (Read 1010 times)

Sccit

Re: LOL@K-Dub
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 02:22:33 PM »
^LOL...i aint one to say who should be de-modded and what not, but if that's really k-dub's stance on this shit, dude doesn't need 2 be a mod.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2011, 03:35:19 PM »
Alright, let me be the voice of reason here. Because I don't agree with either side, you both sound fucking retarded.

K.Dub, why the fuck are you correcting everything? You're taking it way too seriously. I mean, you're wasting your time.

NIK (& a few others), why the fuck are you complaining? You're taking it way too seriously. Really, how does it affect what's posted? It's not like Dub is actually doing anything to the physical post, he's just editing it to be viewed to his standards. If he wants to waste his time acting like an idiot, then so be it. NIK especially. Son complains in every forum related thread how he wants to be a major part of the forum & sounding like a COMPLETE nerd & herb.

Like I said in another thread, Mods here are funny though. They shuffled it up a few years ago & took some active posters & gave them some power & they all went from acting like everybody else to feeling some sort of entitlement like they were better. Pretty embarrassing on them.

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 03:38:11 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=273680.0

Epic Thread from this Generation by this Generation

lmao no! more like epic fail waste of time thread which nobody read but you

If the world spread more messages like this across the world wide web and all throughout their own neighborhoods and localities then life would be something worth living to each and everybody.  At least it would be alot easier to have hope.

You can't even front that my Transit-Connector-Rail wouldn't be something you'd be on everyday, i know i would.

"I'd build a separate speed rail system called "The MAC (Mid Atlantic Connector)" connecting the most of East Coast down to the South of the United States to each other by multiple rail connector systems.  You can travel the entire route within 3 minutes to 3 hours.  You can get anywhere on the line from $1 to $10 (flat-rate).  The catch is you just pay the distance you're going to from where you transfer from.  It's a 3 to 4 mile train (detachable) and it's 50 feet wide.  It would run from 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 366 days a year.  Smaller speed-rail systems with bus and train transfer points would be built to accommodate and ease traffic.  Those separate systems would run on the same schedule.  Since all of this would be ran off of sunlight and water/gel this can be accomplished.   

First, you call yourself Mr. I Get Skull Fucked By Shemales now? That's neat! :)

Second, besides the point that your revolutionairy "Speed Rail System" runs off of GEL??, your trains are a little over-sized and you can miraculously travel the whole distance of the route within 3 MINUTES (WTF?) this is (at least in Europe) a regular train system. Don't be disappointed, at least my girl laughed tears when I read your ideas to her.

arthur, nobody here reads your essays, save yourself the trouble and limit your posts to a few sentences, seriously  :-\

In this case I strongly recommend reading the thing, it's not too long and it's hilarious!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 04:05:49 PM »
Alright, let me be the voice of reason here. Because I don't agree with either side, you both sound fucking retarded.

K.Dub, why the fuck are you correcting everything? You're taking it way too seriously. I mean, you're wasting your time.

NIK (& a few others), why the fuck are you complaining? You're taking it way too seriously. Really, how does it affect what's posted? It's not like Dub is actually doing anything to the physical post, he's just editing it to be viewed to his standards. If he wants to waste his time acting like an idiot, then so be it. NIK especially. Son complains in every forum related thread how he wants to be a major part of the forum & sounding like a COMPLETE nerd & herb.

Like I said in another thread, Mods here are funny though. They shuffled it up a few years ago & took some active posters & gave them some power & they all went from acting like everybody else to feeling some sort of entitlement like they were better. Pretty embarrassing on them.

fagboy, u just expended more energy riding my nuts than i did by bringin up k-dub's gay habit lmao

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 04:07:15 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=273680.0

Epic Thread from this Generation by this Generation

lmao no! more like epic fail waste of time thread which nobody read but you

If the world spread more messages like this across the world wide web and all throughout their own neighborhoods and localities then life would be something worth living to each and everybody.  At least it would be alot easier to have hope.

You can't even front that my Transit-Connector-Rail wouldn't be something you'd be on everyday, i know i would.

"I'd build a separate speed rail system called "The MAC (Mid Atlantic Connector)" connecting the most of East Coast down to the South of the United States to each other by multiple rail connector systems.  You can travel the entire route within 3 minutes to 3 hours.  You can get anywhere on the line from $1 to $10 (flat-rate).  The catch is you just pay the distance you're going to from where you transfer from.  It's a 3 to 4 mile train (detachable) and it's 50 feet wide.  It would run from 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 366 days a year.  Smaller speed-rail systems with bus and train transfer points would be built to accommodate and ease traffic.  Those separate systems would run on the same schedule.  Since all of this would be ran off of sunlight and water/gel this can be accomplished.   

First, you call yourself Mr. I Get Skull Fucked By Shemales

huh? lmao...where was this

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »
1st of all I win becuz it was good

2nd I won becuz i got u spreading the message (which is a good thing)

3rd it's not too over-sized and it travels shorter distances in 3 to 4 minutes National Harbor to Downtown Baltimore  ;)

victory.  HBG all day

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2011, 04:19:26 PM »

fagboy, u just expended more energy riding my nuts than i did by bringin up k-dub's gay habit lmao

Now we're bringing chemistry & measuring use of energy into this? If you think acting like you changed the subject makes it seem like those facts I was just spittin' about you aren't true, then power to you, my son.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2011, 05:26:13 PM »
^get off the dick, faggot...if i was spice-2 or someone u had a crush on, ur post in this thread would be completely different. ur a bitch, boy. no more, no less.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »
^get off the dick, faggot...if i was spice-2 or someone u had a crush on, ur post in this thread would be completely different. ur a bitch, boy. no more, no less.

Nick's on Cham's dick

and

Cham's on Nick's dick

... that's how it is becuz that's how it is and it is what it is becuz you do whatchu' say and you say whatchu mean

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 07:04:20 PM »
Fuck the point of the topic originally. A greater question has come out of all of this: you really get skull fucked by shemales, Radiotube?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »

What? What does that have to with anything? Bottom line, you're both wrong.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2011, 08:13:17 PM »
Fuck the point of the topic originally. A greater question has come out of all of this: you really get skull fucked by shemales, Radiotube?

fuck outta here, that was a glitch in .DOS.  that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/tOEOl7zMBa4&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/tOEOl7zMBa4&amp;feature=related</a>

better question is... why's it so cold in tha D ?

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2011, 08:44:14 PM »
^i take it that means u really did pull an eddie murphy.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2011, 12:49:15 AM »
kdub is a retarded nerd , where's the surprise ?
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2011, 07:22:59 AM »
^i take it that means u really did pull an eddie murphy.

just becuz i let u wipe my ass after i shit doesn't make me a homosexual.  dont make me expose u Nik