Author Topic: So are tha Mods and Everybody Else gona come from behind their other aliases now  (Read 512 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i mean some of y'all are kinda obvious with tha shit so just tell it.  have y'all seen some of the names registering to this site, alot of the 22K+ registered users are spam bots and aliases.  

i'm not callin' everybody out to be 1 or most of y'all like that but i know 4 a fact that some of u b hacks from hackensack

polepositon

lol. mods r those with highlighted names too, right?

BiggBoogaBiff

you know i never noticed that but i'd imagine they're the ones whose names get highlighted in blue. 

....i was about to say.  i know i'm not the only one seein shit before my eyes

polepositon

nah. i see it.

Sikotic™

can i see it?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

radiotube and poleposition would be a match made in heaven

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Where do I see it?

kemizt

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
radiotube and poleposition would be a match made in heaven

BiggBoogaBiff

don't make me fuck u up son.  i'll hitchu wit da teck and leave u bleedin there 4 your whole blok to c

BiggBoogaBiff

Any thread in the GSpot that has 8 replies (2 are mine) and 106 views (6 mine) that isn't about a bitch or that has something to do with tha GSpot queers needs some explaining.  

U people with multiple accounts need to come outta tha closet and stop being pussy and just own up 2 tha shit.  faggot ass scary pigeon muhfuckaz

Y'all need 2 stop eatin those dicks!

polepositon

Any thread in the GSpot that has 8 replies (2 are mine) and 106 views (6 mine) that isn't about a bitch or that has something to do with tha GSpot queers needs some explaining.  

U people with multiple accounts need to come outta tha closet and stop being pussy and just own up 2 tha shit.  faggot ass scary pigeon muhfuckaz

Y'all need 2 stop eatin those dicks!
  i dont know the back story of this board or this section for that matter..but, from the few times that ive entered the gspot to see if there is any discussion worth my time...ive noticed there isnt. just seems to be dumb shit and post bout females...so, your statement serves true. cuz ive only viewed this thread bout six or seven times myself and this makes my third post. even if there is no splainin or fessups.cuz u know that wont hap...there is def a num of fonts with multiple fonts. but, u know thats what some use the internet for. sometimes i point it out sometimes i dont. its funny though. whatevs.

Sikotic™

Would this thread qualify as discussion worthy of one's time?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LYRIDER

Would this thread qualify as discussion worthy of one's time?

:laugh:

Sccit

i think peeps are startin 2 realize that i'm behind a few of the well-known members of this site..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i think peeps are startin 2 realize that i'm behind a few of the well-known members of this site..

For your sake of homosexuality, I pray you're just kidding.