Author Topic: cj mac  (Read 286 times)

spanky520

• Lil Geezy
cj mac
« on: October 17, 2011, 05:04:34 PM »
does any 1 know of what he's up to n if he's puttin out anotha album?

Mietek23

Re: cj mac
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 10:08:25 AM »
does any 1 know of what he's up to n if he's puttin out anotha album?

He'll be featured on upcoming 1st Generation album, coming in 2012.

Tadaw

• Lil Geezy
  • Westcoast makes me high
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 12:17:38 PM »
I remember : CJ Mac - C-Walk (It's a Way of Livin') DVD but is there any whan who knows if there  a music CD of soundtracks from the DVD  into were  ?  ???

MarshColin

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 10:34:44 PM »
I remember : CJ Mac - C-Walk (It's a Way of Livin') DVD but is there any whan who knows if there  a music CD of soundtracks from the DVD  into were  ?  ???

There was supposed to be one but it never came out. The soundtrack might have been the same thing as this compilation called CJ Mac Presents The Undadawgs which was to be released on his Undadawg Entertainment label but that never came out either. It was supposed to feature Scarface, WC, and some other people. The CJ Mac song on Keitarock's album was supposed to be on the Undadawg compilation.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 10:42:14 PM »

There was supposed to be one but it never came out. The soundtrack might have been the same thing as this compilation called CJ Mac Presents The Undadawgs which was to be released on his Undadawg Entertainment label but that never came out either. It was supposed to feature Scarface, WC, and some other people. The CJ Mac song on Keitarock's album was supposed to be on the Undadawg compilation.

Classic. It's the only really good song on that album.

2euce 7even

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 01:43:26 AM »

Classic. It's the only really good song on that album.

dope song.

btw: i heard cj mac retired?

baymob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 01:45:43 AM »
CJ is the homie . . . he was getting into movies I heard last.
available now from BAY MOB RECORDS & D-LUX PRODUCTIONS :
SLUMPS FROM DA BAY compilation
featuring: Side 2 Syde, Cory C, Funxsouljaz, E.D. of The Link Crew, C-Dubb
produced mostly by: D-LUX of D-LUX PRODUCTIONS

coming soon from BAY MOB RECORDS & D-LUX PRODUCTIONS:
CAPRICE "Platinums of a Rapper"
featuring: Keak Da Sneak of 3xKrazy, Captain Save Em of T.W.D.Y., Holy Quran of Off Da Hook
produced by: D-LUX of D-LUX PRODUCTIONS & Antron of TONY!TONI!TONE!
www.baymobrecords.com

b.laden

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 06:27:52 AM »
the most underated rapper ! west coast lost a heavy weight when he decides to retire ..i hope he 'll come back

Tadaw

• Lil Geezy
  • Westcoast makes me high
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 07:56:27 AM »

damage ! the sound tracks on the DVD were f*cking good !