Author Topic: TM 103 now has a release date of Dec. 20th  (Read 425 times)

Lil Sleazy

Re: TM 103 now has a release date of Dec. 20th
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 11:03:17 AM »
Haha oh wow did I write all that.  :D

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 11:13:27 AM »
yeah you did, chuuch  8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 01:40:51 PM »
son wen i throw on a jeezy record i feel like i got mad "swag"

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 02:25:35 PM »
I doubt I'll like more than two songs. He hasn't really dropped anything better than pure average music since his debut.

However, that single "F.A.M.E." with T.I. is incredible. Probably one of his best songs ever.

fame is really not that different from his other work. you only like shit because its new. there is no way you have even everheard a jeezy mixtape, never mind this 3 albums. so dont talk like u know shit about his catalog.

Thank you!  I get so tired of people (in general) talking about and criticizing shit they don't have a single clue about.  I get not liking somebody but not liking somebody and acting like you're checking their craft out at tha same time is a contradiction and you're lying.  

Just keep it real and keep your opinions to yourself if you're not a fan.  If you're actually going to check it out say something like "i've been hearing alot about so and so so i wanna check it out", "i like the beat to that song so i'ma buy/download this", etc.  It's a dick-move to confuse an "honest opinion" with "hating".

truth.

you know there was a thread in g-spot were some dude thought we were the same person just because we like shit that BUMPS

Lil Sleazy

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »
New song off the album, ".38", produced by Lil Lody:

http://www.dirtyglovebastard.net/?p=41696#more-41696

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 02:36:47 PM »
new song is pure dopeness

tm103 gonna be ill

production from kanye and a feature from eminem

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »
Looking forward to hearing it. Covert art is weak but whatever. Looks like a mixtape

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 10:06:04 PM »
LOL @ the two dumbest niggas on this forum.

All his music sounds the same & tries to mimic his debut album, which was good. If you're just going to copy music you already made & make worse songs, I'm not going to give you props for that..lol.

Then I said I like his new single, liked that preview xzibit444 posted. However ".38" has a dope beat, but that's one of Jeezy's generic sounding songs. I probably like that new single so much because it sounds different & has a dope meaning behind it; plus Justice League LACED it.

You're just ignorant. But I think you know that.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 12:52:17 AM »
^^^^ you can't call someone ignorant for having their own opinion cuz, that in itself is ignorance.

I read that he's packaging a TM103 documentary with the album that's narrated by Samuel L Jackson, I like this idea and the musics been dope so far, I think I'm gonna have to cop this album 8)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 02:53:01 AM »
All his music sounds the same & tries to mimic his debut album, which was good. If you're just going to copy music you already made & make worse songs,

its called 'having your trademark sound'. if you had actually listened to his music you would know that and not just think it all sounds indentical. just take the L and move on chammy. FAME is not the shining jewel in jeezys career that sounds different to everything else. its just another jeezy song that u happen to like.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 05:10:38 AM »
"FAME" is not the shining jewel in jeezys career that sounds different to everything else. its just another Jeezy song that u happen to like.

and i think that pretty much sums up everything that's bound to happen for the next 66 pages.  "FAME" is good no doubt but it's hard a Jeezy Top 10.

and imho i think 102>>>>>>>>101.  101 was tha madness but 102 was tha sickness.  when that album came out it was sonically bigger than i think any album out at that time.  u ask me i betchu' Dre and Jimmy were takin' notes.  People have forgotten how big that album really was.  but i guess since "Hip Hop Is Dead" came out that year (i think) that all went to shambles and nobody gave Jay his props.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/vbvYD9tGAms" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/vbvYD9tGAms</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/ElMCa_Ixupw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/ElMCa_Ixupw</a>
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 05:16:06 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 09:10:34 AM »
"38" is a cool track, but I can say that it is mixtape-ish

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 09:28:53 AM »
You two just don't like it (or like it less) because it doesn't have that "Trap" sound. But people with half a brain who gets a little tired of non-stop trap slang in 397 consecutive songs, with a similar sounding beat, can appreciate a song with a different sounding beat & more of a personal deeper meaning behind it.

I think the funny part here is how you two cry everytime I say somebody from the South sucks, now I'm giving Jeezy props for being good, but sounding too similar on every song, but I'm hyped for this album & you guys still want to argue about something. Y'all have an obsession.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 10:04:07 AM »
honestly tho, at tha end of tha day you just seek attention.  99% of the shit u say when you're reading it and actually saying it at tha same time takes away from what you're trying to stir up.  try again...

actually go back and read out-loud some of tha wigger shit u be writin, it's boneheaded than a muthafucka.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:06:03 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2011, 02:51:18 AM »
You two just don't like it (or like it less) because it doesn't have that "Trap" sound. But people with half a brain who gets a little tired of non-stop trap slang in 397 consecutive songs, with a similar sounding beat, can appreciate a song with a different sounding beat & more of a personal deeper meaning behind it.

I think the funny part here is how you two cry everytime I say somebody from the South sucks, now I'm giving Jeezy props for being good, but sounding too similar on every song, but I'm hyped for this album & you guys still want to argue about something. Y'all have an obsession.

no-one mentioned liking it less dude, we are just telling you to stfu and stop pretending its different from his other stuff because its not. take the L + move on