Author Topic: Nintendo pledges return to the top  (Read 639 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Nintendo pledges return to the top
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2003, 08:22:27 PM »
Also, please note that Nintendo, AT THIS TIME, has totally dominated the hand held market.  There isn't even any competition left; all the competition got put out of business, by a little 8 bit hand held system called the game boy.  

Game Gear--- Dead
Turbographics Express - Dead
Atari Lynx - Dead
Sega Nomad (portable genesis) - Dead

Go to the store, and try and buy a portable system... it'll say nintendo on it, becuase that's ALL THATS LEFT.  LOL

WHOS YA DADDY

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2003, 08:56:23 PM »
game boy adv. is 32 bit = thats exact same as a playstation..its fucking incredible...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2003, 08:58:02 PM by drunken_mastenori »

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2003, 09:01:56 PM »
Yeah! It rocks, too.

BTW! Coming soon (which will help Gamecube, no doubt)

The Gamecube Gameboy Player.

It fits UNDER the gamecube, and plays the 1200 games already released for gameboy, gameboy color, and gameboy advance!  1200 friekin' games! LOL

I know i'm hyped to play the 4 Zelda games for gameboy on my home system.  I'll buy that new metroid too, a.s.a.p., and I can play all the final fantasies for gameboy, I can play the dragon warrior's for gameboy color, it's gonna be great.

Best part? Japanese estimated price is the equivalent of friekin' 41 dollars u.s. money.  I guess it'll clock in america at under 50 bucks? That would be awesome.  It comes out in japan soon, and in america in May, I believe.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2003, 09:11:41 PM »

Say it with me, WHOS YA DADDY!!!!

Gamecube: Now with more than 4 times the available titles of any other gaming system.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2003, 09:16:13 PM »

BAD ASS.  IT EVEN LOOKS SEXY.  
« Last Edit: January 24, 2003, 09:18:03 PM by Trauma Van Morrison »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2003, 09:28:27 PM »
Back in the late 80s and early 90s, nintendo had no good competition at all.  Shit, I love Super NES and NES.  When NES was released, hell yeah it dominated...because nothing else was out.  If you can correct me so much with all of these facts of Nintendo, then ya'll SERIOUSLY need to get some more hobbies than video games!

PS:  Fuck the past.  This is the present.  Presently, Nintendo ain't shit no more.  I'm glad their comin out with all this new shit of theirs, it might actually help them.  Thats then, and this is now.  And now, PS2 and Xbox are both slapping GC around.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2003, 09:31:02 PM »
LOL @ XeAro & kalipzo making a total fool out of themselves..
Newbies...  ::)

Smack 'em around a bit more, Trauma..  ;)

LOL @ Jome for having TOO MUCH spare time on the computer...

LOL @ Trauma for playing video games too much...

Get some other hobbies than this site ya'll...seriously...

No beef...just...damn...

BL7

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2003, 09:31:20 PM »

BAD ASS.  IT EVEN LOOKS SEXY.  

*Head explodes*

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2003, 10:07:04 PM »
Back in the late 80s and early 90s, nintendo had no good competition at all.  Shit, I love Super NES and NES.  When NES was released, hell yeah it dominated...because nothing else was out.  If you can correct me so much with all of these facts of Nintendo, then ya'll SERIOUSLY need to get some more hobbies than video games!

PS:  Fuck the past.  This is the present.  Presently, Nintendo ain't shit no more.  I'm glad their comin out with all this new shit of theirs, it might actually help them.  Thats then, and this is now.  And now, PS2 and Xbox are both slapping GC around.

Haha, nice try, asshole.  First off, you said, Nintendo was never on top. We prove they were, and you say "F the past" LOL

LAME MOTHERF*CKER YOU GOT CLOWNED!

ADMIT IT! YOU"RE A DUMBASS!  Just admit it.    YOU, ARE A DUMBASS, LOL, and don't know what you're talking aobut.  How old are you, 12? 12, bitch, please.  Nothign else was out? How about Atari, which they put out of business?  How about Colecovision before that, or the Commodore 64, that they destroyed? How about the Sega Genesis, an awesome system, that did VERY well, that nintendo eventually destroyed, and ALWAYS outsold? How about the Sega Game Gear, how about the Atari Lynx, how about the Turbo Graphix and Turbo Graphics Express - a 16 bit hand held color system that played friekin' CREDIT CARD SIZED GAMES, and nintendo STILL put their ass out of business.  How about the neo-geo? The neo-geo was ARCADE quality system, which is STILL the base of SNK's arcade presense today, and NINTENDO CHASED THEM THE HELL OUT OF HOME SYSTEMS 10 years ago!  YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE F*CK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! Suck a dick, because you're out of your league.  Look up 3D0, have you heard of a 3D0? Supernintendo put them out of business.  Look up the Atari Jaguar, the first 64 bit system..have you heard of it? Nintendo put THEM out of business.  You're a kid, you have no knowledge, dont' speak on stuff you can get clowned on.  

You said Nintendo never dominated.  It put Atari, 3DO, Sega, Neo-Geo, and Turbographix virtually out of buisness in the home console markets.  Xbox and PS have never put anybody out of business.  Simple as that.  

« Last Edit: January 24, 2003, 10:10:44 PM by Trauma Van Morrison »

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2003, 10:13:06 PM »

Haha, nice try, asshole.  First off, you said, Nintendo was never on top. We prove they were, and you say "F the past" LOL

ADMIT IT! YOU"RE A DUMBASS!  Just admit it.    YOU, ARE A DUMBASS, LOL, and don't know what you're talking aobut.  How old are you, 12? 12, bitch, please.  Nothign else was out? How about Atari, which they put out of business?  How about Colecovision before that, or the Commodore 64, that they destroyed? How about the Sega Genesis, an awesome system, that did VERY well, that nintendo eventually destroyed, and ALWAYS outsold? How about the Sega Game Gear, how about the Atari Lynx, how about the Turbo Graphix and Turbo Graphics Express - a 16 bit hand held color system that played friekin' CREDIT CARD SIZED GAMES, and nintendo STILL put their ass out of business.  How about the neo-geo? The neo-geo was ARCADE quality system, which is STILL the base of SNK's arcade presense today, and NINTENDO CHASED THEM THE HELL OUT OF HOME SYSTEMS 10 years ago!  YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE F*CK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! Suck a dick, because you're out of your league.  Look up 3D0, have you heard of a 3D0? Supernintendo put them out of business.  Look up the Atari Jaguar, the first 64 bit system..have you heard of it? Nintendo put THEM out of business.  You're a kid, you have no knowledge, dont' speak on stuff you can get clowned on.  

You said Nintendo never dominated.  It put Atari, 3DO, Sega, Neo-Geo, and Turbographix virtually out of buisness in the home console markets.  Xbox and PS have never put anybody out of business.  Simple as that.  

Damn somebody got their nuts handed to them!!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Smooth

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2003, 11:32:42 PM »

LMFAO, oh my god!, that was just hilarious... I think you pretty much summed that up there Trauma... loool  ;D
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2003, 11:41:34 PM »
Ha, my Karma went up 2 points since I posted that, HAHAHAHA.  

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2003, 12:17:39 AM »

To sum up what you just said...wow!  YOU ARE THE SINGLE BIGGEST LOSER I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!!!

First of all, you're in your twenties.  Apparently, you play LOTS and LOTS of video games, and post on message boards all day.  You probably still live with mommy and daddy.

Second, I give a fuck-less about what Nintendo did ten years ago.  Plain and simple, I was trying to say that NOW they ain't shit.  But NO!  You're faggot bitch-ass made a big ass reply stating all these facts and evidence and what-not about what Nintendo did back about 10 years ago.  Saying I got "clowned" by you...look in the fuckin mirror low-life, you may see one!

Third, 12?  More like 15.  I have a job, go to school, and DON'T sit on my ass and play games all day, and look on message boards to see if I can get noticed.  Damn Trauma...I'm more of a man than you...and I'm only 15....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PS: To all the heads who gave me bad Karma...THANKS!  Keep addin on if ya want...the more the merrier.

PSS: Didn't PS2 put Dreamcast out of business?

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2003, 12:21:52 AM »
LOL, Prick, Please.

GUESS WHAT? I know alot about old video game systems because.......... drumroll.... 10 years ago, I was 14, DUMBASS.    

You may think i'm a loser, but ask around at the general opinion of me, over you.  You're my bitch.  Even If I didn't have a girl, I could always fall back and put you back on the street.  

BTW, I'm online today because your mom was lucky enough to come over to my house, I didn't even have to pick her ass up; I guess her bus pass still has a few fares left on it.  She said she'd be home in a couple hours, make sure your room is cleaned up.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2003, 12:24:04 AM »
Almost forgot, did I mention I work for an arcade distributor? LOL

And for a guy who's friekin' NICKNAME is ZERO, you sure talk a lot of shit.... still waiting for the 0 to tell me he was wrong.  Admit it, you're an idiot, you were wrong, and big daddy T called you out on it.