Author Topic: Week 7 NFL Discussion Thread  (Read 345 times)

Lunatic

Re: Week 7 NFL Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 01:55:45 PM »
All ball busting aside Luna, what the fuck is up with Chris Johnson? Why is he playing so awful?
80% OL fault, they can't run block if there life depended on it. 20% CJ fault, missing camp/preseason hurt his conditioning teamed with the fact he joined the team so late (when his lockout ended = we should have signed him earlier) and met a new OC/playbook.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 03:00:50 PM »
CJ is averaging 2.9 yards per carry, which is the worst in the NFL. 80% on the line? The same line that was there just a season ago? How does the same line just forget how to block? CJ got paid & stopped trying.

I also cannot agree that Kenny Britt's injury is the same as a Top 3 receiver in the NFL going down.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 04:12:09 PM »
CJ is averaging 2.9 yards per carry, which is the worst in the NFL. 80% on the line? The same line that was there just a season ago? How does the same line just forget how to block? CJ got paid & stopped trying.

I also cannot agree that Kenny Britt's injury is the same as a Top 3 receiver in the NFL going down.
The line was pretty bad last year as well. It hasn't been the same since Mawae left. I don't believe CJ doesn't care anymore. I actually talked to the guy a lot during the summer, and he was working out 4 hours a day during the lockout. Take that how you want it in terms of caring vs. not caring. Seemed to me like he was doing everything he can to stay in shape and be ready.

Look at the start Britt was off to. He was a legitimate top 3 WR statistically in the NFL when he went down. He's underrated and would be widely considered right now to be on AJ's level if he didn't go down. And like I said, our group of ball catchers minus Britt is MUCH worse than the Texans' minus AJ. That's my main point.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 09:35:20 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmeELC5EGv4&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmeELC5EGv4&amp;feature=related</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 10:57:28 PM »
So the ravens lose to the jags?  :-X

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 11:09:39 PM »
So the ravens lose to the jags?  :-X

nobody cares, asshole
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

polepositon

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 07:49:52 AM »
the more and more i talk football with guys who swear they know the game the more and more i see they dont know shit. and tlking bout offline cuz i dont talk the gme with nyone online. neway if the man wants to type so the ravens lose to the jags let him. he didnt ask u if u cared. he prolly dont either but, he and anybody can post what they want. damn. sensitive asses.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 10:30:10 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmeELC5EGv4&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmeELC5EGv4&amp;feature=related</a>

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 10:34:52 PM »
Less than an hour away!

- Jets lose and Sanchez struggles mightily
- Det bounces back by beating ATL
- Titans beat Texans and take a 2 game lead in the division
- Miami gets there first win over Den as Tebow will struggle and the hype will calm down
- Palmer debuts nicely with Oak as they beat the Chiefs

Let's go!

this nigga is a tard!!
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z