Author Topic: Dubcnn: Win A Chance To Be Featured On Terrace Martin's "Locke High 2" Album!!!  (Read 212 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Super producer Terrace Martin has, for the first time ever, released a collection of some of his greatest instrumentals via a new series, dubbed "Hard Drives: Instrumentals".

Vol. 1 of the series is out now - available on iTunes, Amazon and all digital retailers - and features 10 tracks -- including "Roll Up" (Wiz Khalifa), "Bounce, Rock, Skate" (Snoop Dogg, DJ Quik, Kurupt & Problem), and "I'm Burnt" (Kurupt & Problem), among others.

In support of the release, and to give aspiring up-and-comers a chance to shine, Martin has teamed up with BallerStatus.com and DubCNN.com for an exclusive contest, in which one artist will be featured on the producer's upcoming solo album, "Locke High 2", slated to drop in the late summer.

To convince Terrace of your talents and/or to enter, all you have to do is download your personal favorite instrumental(s) off "Hard Drives: Instrumentals Vol. 1" on iTunes, Amazon, or any digital retailer; and record a verse (16 bars) and a hook (8 bars) over the beat.

The completed track then must be emailed to terracemartincontest@gmail.com, in MP3, WAV or AIF format, along with your name and contact information.

All entries will be reviewed and the winner will be handpicked by Terrace Martin, himself, and will be placed on the upcoming "Locke High 2" album as a bonus track.

The contest will run until Sunday, July 10th 2011 and the winner will be announced the week after.

Terrace Martin's "Hard Drives: Instrumentals Vol. 1" is out now. Good luck!

BiggBoogaBiff

maybe i should.  this seems like a good deal.  i mean it's not like he would know it's me from here anyway.  i'm not a fake nigga in real life anyway.  i think i might.

Portugoal

The thing is... If I enter the contest and win, DJ Drama will put his vocals over my vocals. That's not what I want to happen with my music.

It's my art and my music and I don't want an attention whoring DJ to record over that.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
this sounds interesting...

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
all these things happen when i dont have  a spot to record...oh well...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

The thing is... If I enter the contest and win, DJ Drama will put his vocals over my vocals. That's not what I want to happen with my music.

It's my art and my music and I don't want an attention whoring DJ to record over that.

Did you read my response to your last post about DJ Drama tagging it? The DJ Drama version will be the free version with less songs and the official untagged CDQ version will be available for sale simultaneously. You happy? Good. Now go rap over the beat lol.

Portugoal

Did you read my response to your last post about DJ Drama tagging it? The DJ Drama version will be the free version with less songs and the official untagged CDQ version will be available for sale simultaneously. You happy? Good. Now go rap over the beat lol.

1. My verse will be so good that Terrace Martin will want to use it for both versions of the mixtape and
2. I don't want my name to be associated with DJ Drama in any way.

arcatekt

• 'G'
Was the winner ever announced? Will they be on the album?

arcatekt

• 'G'
Bump