Author Topic: Games Tour skips SEC Territory  (Read 474 times)

love33

Games Tour skips SEC Territory
« on: October 21, 2011, 09:12:41 PM »
I can't understand how Game has a tour for a #1 album but he is only touring in Cali, AZ, Colorado, Texas, and a couple midwest spots Detroit and Toledo.  How could he completely skip Florida, Georgia, and New York?  NY and FL are the 3rd and 4th most populated states WTF Game bring your tour around the map.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Games Tour skips SEC Territory
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 09:21:40 PM »
he probably doesn't sell too well over there, i'm going to his show in the sco next week.

love33

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 09:49:48 PM »
he probably doesn't sell too well over there, i'm going to his show in the sco next week.

He's great Live.  I'm in Florida now so I can't see it unless I fly out to LA.  I can honestly say that The Game and Too Short are the best live shows to see (it would have been nice to have a whole tour of that "kush" show they did in Los Angeles.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »
It was the #1 album for one week. It's been on the charts for eight weeks and will fall from the top 100, next week. Game has a solid fan base to buy his album on the first week. The whole "getting people to buy two copies so he'll follow them on Twitter" was a nice touch but promotional stunts only take you so far. The music needs to sell itself at some point and when you don't have a large-ass radio hit, it's tough to sell outside the region. This was something I tried explaining to you when you went on your big speech about how he was blackballed because he wasn't at the VMA's.

Onblast

• Lil Geezy
  • west coastzilla
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 02:06:45 PM »
Some people set tour dates by where they sold the most albums...so if his album didnt sell in Florida he will not go down there because the show would be a waste of time and money for the promoter.
My sister wants to kill herself because of Bieber lossing Grammy lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLVmWCu-PvM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLVmWCu-PvM</a>

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 10:01:23 AM »
It was the #1 album for one week. It's been on the charts for eight weeks and will fall from the top 100, next week. Game has a solid fan base to buy his album on the first week. The whole "getting people to buy two copies so he'll follow them on Twitter" was a nice touch but promotional stunts only take you so far. The music needs to sell itself at some point and when you don't have a large-ass radio hit, it's tough to sell outside the region. This was something I tried explaining to you when you went on your big speech about how he was blackballed because he wasn't at the VMA's.

On Point. 

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 03:05:26 PM »

On Point. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 04:02:01 PM »

On Point.