Author Topic: I Need Dope Timbaland Beats  (Read 291 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Need Dope Timbaland Beats
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 12:06:18 PM »
By far, Timbaland's most underrated and overlooked (or possibly not that well known) beat is for 'Get On Dis Motorcycle' by Petey Pablo.

Another great beat by him was 'Rollin' by Jon D.O.E. featuring Lil' Jon.

Timbaland's best body of work beatwise is Indecent Proposal though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 09:36:28 AM »
lmao at wanting beats based on the name behind them without listening to the music
???

I'm not sure what's so funny? Sometimes I'm in the mood for premo beats. Or dre. Or timbo. How's this any different then him saying I need some dope " insert rapper here" songs

You know exactly what a rapper's voice sounds like. You don't know what a random Timbaland production is going to sound like.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 01:17:35 PM »
lmao at wanting beats based on the name behind them without listening to the music
???

I'm not sure what's so funny? Sometimes I'm in the mood for premo beats. Or dre. Or timbo. How's this any different then him saying I need some dope " insert rapper here" songs

You know exactly what a rapper's voice sounds like. You don't know what a random Timbaland production is going to sound like.
Nah, you are completly not right. Producers got style too, you can tell when its a Timbo production or not, if its a Premo beat or not, it can be as diffrent as each songs by same rapper.

Tha Crip

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 02:04:07 PM »
can anyone hook up Beanies "In The Club" (that without clue?) and also Jay-Z's "Get My Shit Off" (does it got the cracks and DJ on it?)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Invincible

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 06:59:09 PM »
can anyone hook up Beanies "In The Club" (that without clue?) and also Jay-Z's "Get My Shit Off" (does it got the cracks and DJ on it?)

In The Club is not available without Clue. Its even on the video for it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »
lox ryde or die bitch

the song he did with eminem and the song he did with hotboys on missys second cd

i think his produxtion peaks on misse so addictive...them beats was raw as shit.