Author Topic: Slim The Mobster – Back Against The Wall (feat. Dr. Dre) Jake One T.I. Beat  (Read 1130 times)

RECOGNIZE187

who is singing the chorus???

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Its cool. Good beat, decent verses. I think people are only expecting more because they're forgetting its a random mixtape track on a Slim The Mobster release. No-one should really have expected more than something half-good from this.

a song is not gettin a pass, even if it is a "random mixtape track".
if a song sucks, then it sucks

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
I really like this track, I think it's a great collabo. Dre's on fire, matter in fact he's back

Triple OG Rapsodie

Its cool. Good beat, decent verses. I think people are only expecting more because they're forgetting its a random mixtape track on a Slim The Mobster release. No-one should really have expected more than something half-good from this.

So its the first project from Aftermath's newest signee and his first song featuring Dre and you expected to be half-ass?

Congrats Slim, you're the first ghostwriter to make Dre sound boring. I love how they dub in an Em line like this is some amazing shit to be worth rewinding.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 01:42:43 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

hitsaw

Shit is fuckin dope, slim is the future

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
as if retail songs are often better :P

aftermath mostly puts out mixtape these days anyway.

a song is not gettin a pass, even if it is a "random mixtape track".
if a song sucks, then it sucks
yeah

This is such a negative board sometimes, glad to see most of us at least give this track a chance....Cool track and Dre does sound kind of llike the old days....   
what do you want? everybody praising the song?

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
This is such a negative board sometimes, glad to see most of us at least give this track a chance....Cool track and Dre does sound kind of llike the old days....  

It's called having an opinion.

b.laden

another dope track by Slim the mobster ! SLim is like  a yound Dr dre or a young 50 cent .. SLim  hungry and got heart
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:32:31 AM by b.laden »