Author Topic: NFL week 11 discussion thread  (Read 368 times)

Lunatic

Re: NFL week 11 discussion thread
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2011, 11:39:57 AM »
^ Will see how things are affected. If Leinart plays bad, the run game will suffer (teams will zero in on it even more) and so will the defense (if Leinart can't keep the offense on the field).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 12:48:43 PM »
Buffalo lookin like the worst team in the league rite now. Hope they repeat this performance when Titans come to town.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011, 01:23:43 PM »
Packers are going undefeated.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 05:11:45 PM »
I am in love with a man and his name is Jake Locker
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 08:10:59 PM »
Desean Jackson is a fucking idiot.

That is all.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 08:51:52 AM »
Desean Jackson is a fucking idiot.

That is all.

I assume you're talking about his 50 yard taunting penalty lol. Don't get that call though because there wasn't two fouls on the play. There was a Giants penalty DURING the play & once DeSean stepped out of bounds, that was AFTER the play. Obviously the Eagles were declining whatever penalty was being charged against the Giants & the Giants had no choice but to take 15 yards off the catch. Why they put it back at the one is really stupid.

Love him though. You wouldn't approve of the day when I fell for this man lol.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xLNbfxotfuE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xLNbfxotfuE</a>

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2011, 08:58:10 AM »
Shitchez does it again!

Shitzpatrick has been really playing awesome since that contract extension  :-X

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »
Shitchez does it again!

Shitzpatrick has been really playing awesome since that contract extension  :-X

He's playing the exact same. The only difference is the ball isn't bouncing his way like it was earlier in the season. He's a hit or miss gunslinger that makes you win big or lose big. Having a guy at center that never snapped a ball before doesn't help. And if you recall I said he wouldn't be any good for the Jets because of that. At least I can admit when one of my guys isn't all he's hyped up to be. People like you would argue that Joe Namath was better than Johnny Unitas.

I think the real plight of the Bills was losing Kyle Williams and having absolutely no one to replace him. It destroyed all the pressure the Bills were capable of bringing. I haven't seen anything close to a sack by them in quite some time.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2011, 12:18:38 PM »
I've never said Sanchez is elite. I'm just not a reactionary idiot like most. Sanchez has improved every season. Check the stats. I've watched every game he's played. He's playing with a non existent running game, a terrible o line, an oc who doesn't have a clue. Yet he's still putting up the best numbers so far of his career.His first year he had the best running game in the league and one of the best o lines. He's doing more with less.What else is he supposed to do? He's only 25 and in his third year. He will continue to improve every year and he will be a great qb.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 12:22:37 PM »
I mean would you like me to post up videos of the buffoonery that is the jets playcalling? How about a 3 rd and 6, where we go five wide and all five receivers run a 4 yard hook pattern. Or how about a 3rd down in your end in a tight game and a direct snap to the 3rd string rb is called(which results in a 20 yard loss). Watch the games. Sanchez is not the problem.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 08:16:38 PM »
I mean would you like me to post up videos of the buffoonery that is the jets playcalling? How about a 3 rd and 6, where we go five wide and all five receivers run a 4 yard hook pattern. Or how about a 3rd down in your end in a tight game and a direct snap to the 3rd string rb is called(which results in a 20 yard loss). Watch the games. Sanchez is not the problem.

Sanchez may not be as big a problem and Schotty Jr but his inability to hit wide open guys down the field does him in every year so far. It's almost silly how open some of his guys were in last years playoffs and how far off he over threw them. They should have destroyed Indy in that playoff game.

And I said it before and you tried to argue it, but with Peyton, and his offense, on your Jets you'd be going for a 3 peat right now. While Sanchez on that joke of a Colts team would still be leading the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 08:40:30 PM »
He's young. He started one year then jumped into starting in the NFL. Compare his numbers to guys like roethlisberger, Brady, Eli manning etc in their third seasons to his now. He's right their with them.Every qb misses throws, especially young ones. If this was year nine I'd be worried. But hell look at Alex smith, he's flourishing under new coaching. Now I'm not saying he's going to be those players but he's way too young to just throw overboard for a rental vet. He's the franchise qb and will be for a while. The Peyton thing is moot. You can play hypotheticals on teams until the cows come home. Nothing is certain you can't just say insert this player here and they will do this. Way too many variables involved.Anything can happen.

And like I've said before the colts team is built around Peyton, even the defense. You can stick any other qb in that team and they would be trash. The team is built for him and him alone. And that's just a very poor way to build a team. Peyton also likes to take every single practice snap, which is why they've never been able to develop a back up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2011, 06:55:43 AM »

And like I've said before the colts team is built around Peyton, even the defense. You can stick any other qb in that team and they would be trash. The team is built for him and him alone. And that's just a very poor way to build a team. Peyton also likes to take every single practice snap, which is why they've never been able to develop a back up.

That's one theory. My theory is that the team is simply built like shit and he is so good that it covers up all the garbage that team ever was. But the players on that team aren't the real problem. The coaches and GMs are. They don't coach to beat a team, they coach to not beat yourself. And they only have that one Superbowl because two teams, the Pats in the second half of the AFC game, and the Bears went far out of their way to beat themselves. Had the Colts played to beat the Saints they would have stuck with the man to man that was giving Drew a lot of trouble and they would have wrapped up that game by the end of the first half.

Most teams of NFL players are only really as bad as last year's Niners. The roster hasn't changed, but the record is night and day.

Peyton brings coaching and talent as a single player, and adding him and him alone, and letting him run his offense would have made the Jets beat whoever they would have played in the 09 game and then beat the Saints. They would have handed it to the Steelers last year easy to, but the Packers may still have won it all. You also could have bulked up your D even more because Peyton doesn't need high contract kill players around him. Garcon, Collie, and Tamme would be enough for the Jets to win those big games with the Rex and the D on the other side.

Hypothetical my ass. It's like saying if the Jazz had MJ they still would have lost to the Bulls in the finals. And don't think for a second that Rex, who is giving Brunell some first team snaps in practice, isn't thinking about trying to get the Colts to let go of Peyton for a first round pick. Then trading Sanchez for a second round pick to the highest bidder (maybe Washington or Seattle). Because even if Peyt only has two good years left; back to back rings is a nice way of going out.