Author Topic: MW3  (Read 2128 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: MW3
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 03:32:38 PM »
Battlefield III online is so awful. The maps are miles long & you got like twenty people running around hiding in corners. No killstreaks. No feeling of accomplishment.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 08:15:00 PM »
All games are made to solely make money, COD breaks records every time it comes out, so why would they even risk trying to re-invent their engine when they've got one which already works perfectly.  Comparing it to Pro Evo/ Fifa is great because it shows how quickly a game can fall because it try's to update its engine. They could improve the game loads on PS3 due to blu-ray but Xbox discs are so limited i doubt they'd be about to ship the game on multiple discs, it would cost more money plus everyone bitches about disc swapping.

Doubt anything major will happen to COD before next-gen consoles, it's more popular than ever, they lost the half of IW who are responsible for the game in the first place, if anything changes it'll probably be the setting they'll release the same game, just stick it in space or something retarded like that lol.  They should just release it as a stand alone multiplayer game cos nobody truly cares about the single player all it does is eat up disc space
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:16:33 PM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »
All games are made to solely make money, COD breaks records every time it comes out, so why would they even risk trying to re-invent their engine when they've got one which already works perfectly.  Comparing it to Pro Evo/ Fifa is great because it shows how quickly a game can fall because it try's to update its engine. They could improve the game loads on PS3 due to blu-ray but Xbox discs are so limited i doubt they'd be about to ship the game on multiple discs, it would cost more money plus everyone bitches about disc swapping.

Doubt anything major will happen to COD before next-gen consoles, it's more popular than ever, they lost the half of IW who are responsible for the game in the first place, if anything changes it'll probably be the setting they'll release the same game, just stick it in space or something retarded like that lol.  They should just release it as a stand alone multiplayer game cos nobody truly cares about the single player all it does is eat up disc space

A lot of game developers would take insult to that line of all games are made to solely make money.  Sure, they do it for a living but they consider it their own art.  The fact that people left Infinity Ward shows you that.  They could have continued making bank every two years and by not doing that much hard work really.  But they see games as an art form, and they want to further push the game industry. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 12:50:05 PM »
Looking back, "World at War" & "Black Ops" >>>>> "MW2" & "MW3". Maybe not graphically or through the campaign, but it's just better. I never once yelled, "THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT" in Treyarch's games. But I find myself doing it everytime I get shot in Infinity Ward's. Something about the connection. The screen shows I'm firing away, with the red dot on fuckers faces, yet nothing happens.

Call of Duty 4 was the best game ever.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
^ With me its the exact opposite lol all the IW games seem to have better hit-detection where as Treyarch games always have that bullshit sponge

A lot of game developers would take insult to that line of all games are made to solely make money.  Sure, they do it for a living but they consider it their own art.  The fact that people left Infinity Ward shows you that.  They could have continued making bank every two years and by not doing that much hard work really.  But they see games as an art form, and they want to further push the game industry. 

But at the end of the day it's a business, games cost alot of money to make and Devolpers can't release games without funding. The original two makers of COD were fired because they were demanding over $50 million dollars which they were owed from MW2 and the fact that they didn't want to make MW3 straight away, the other members of IW left in support, and now they're all suing each other so it's not like money isn't a factor

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 07:21:49 PM »
I'm killin it online........its got the mw2 feel

i straight went back to my old class ump45 silenced and thats the end of it.

1uav
2carepackage
3ims

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 08:56:37 PM »
^ Yep, just like playing MW2. Just learning the maps.

G-Funk

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 02:44:52 AM »
I'm liking this game! But I think the maps are holding this game back though, they're so full of clutter, sometimes cramped, and there's too many buildings. Could do with more variety instead of 10+ urban themed maps.

Spawns need to be fixed too, they've had an enemy spawn on our domination flag, our domination flag. Or where I kill someone and he spawns behind me, or I get killed and I spawn in their general line of sight again. bullsheeeit.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 02:34:14 AM »
yeah it's the same shit, but still good fun.
Im smashing muthafuckas at the minute. I like the different strike packages, good addition to the game.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »
I'm liking this game! But I think the maps are holding this game back though, they're so full of clutter, sometimes cramped, and there's too many buildings. Could do with more variety instead of 10+ urban themed maps.

Spawns need to be fixed too, they've had an enemy spawn on our domination flag, our domination flag. Or where I kill someone and he spawns behind me, or I get killed and I spawn in their general line of sight again. bullsheeeit.

FULLY AGREE WITH YOU. THERE'S NOTHING THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO AN OPEN MAP (FOR EXAMPLE AFGAN). I hope some of these new downloadable maps fix this issue.

yeah it's the same shit, but still good fun.
Im smashing muthafuckas at the minute. I like the different strike packages, good addition to the game.

KEVIN, I'M LIKE THE STRIKE PACKAGES AS WELL. It's awesome how for example when i'm playing domination. i'll get a point towards my care-package, just for capturing A or C. then the minute enemy uav or counter uav goes up....stringer that bad bitch and i got another point.

seems im getting the attack heli quite a bit

THE PAVLOW IS A FUCKIN BEAST....MIN 7 KILLS EACH TIME...BEAST!
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 04:24:07 PM »
Yeah, the maps are so small. It's nearly physically impossible to get a killstreak higher than nine unless you're camping your fucking ass off. Even if you're a silencer kind of guy with Assassin & blind as far as the map goes, you're going to run into somebody eventually & then you're out gunned with a silencer on.

Then before you know it, unless you're playing hardcore, you're running out of ammo after a four killstreak, need to find a new gun, hope it's silenced or else you're fucked.

It's annoying. It's why I stick to hardcore SnD.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 04:58:07 PM »
Yeah, the maps are so small. It's nearly physically impossible to get a killstreak higher than nine unless you're camping your fucking ass off. Even if you're a silencer kind of guy with Assassin & blind as far as the map goes, you're going to run into somebody eventually & then you're out gunned with a silencer on.

Then before you know it, unless you're playing hardcore, you're running out of ammo after a four killstreak, need to find a new gun, hope it's silenced or else you're fucked.

It's annoying. It's why I stick to hardcore SnD.

hmm...very interesting points u brought up....i agree it's true although secondary scorpion silenced works well close-range...but i've started using the stinger to get points towards kills-streaks

im all about the silencer on with assassin pro and blind-eye pro

hardcore search was my shit in blackops...once i get more familiar with mw3...ill be on hardcore search again.

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 07:46:53 PM »
^Yeah, I gotta play Demolition until I have some cool strategies to use on SnD.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 12:24:09 AM »
KEVIN, I'M LIKE THE STRIKE PACKAGES AS WELL. It's awesome how for example when i'm playing domination. i'll get a point towards my care-package, just for capturing A or C. then the minute enemy uav or counter uav goes up....stringer that bad bitch and i got another point.

seems im getting the attack heli quite a bit

THE PAVLOW IS A FUCKIN BEAST....MIN 7 KILLS EACH TIME...BEAST!

Yeah im more of a team player so i run around like a mad bastard capturing domination points, so it's cool you get rewarded for that.

I've been getting the attack heli as well then followed up with the strafe run. Straight murder.
25 streak kill is M.O.A.B. and the game doesn't end which is cool.

Some people have already racked up 4 days playing the game wtf

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

G-Funk

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 03:46:47 AM »
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or was intended but did you know if you kill an enemy you can hear their reaction/rage for like a second? loool
So what's everyone's stats and gun of preference so far?