Author Topic: Dubcnn: Pac Div Release Debut LP "The Div" (Discussion thread)  (Read 73 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dubcnn: Pac Div Release Debut LP "The Div" (Discussion thread)
« on: November 09, 2011, 03:11:28 PM »
As we've been reporting for the last couple of months Pac Div - who Dubcnn have been promoting heavily since 2006 - have been getting ready to release their debut album, "The Div."

The album dropped yesterday November 8, 2011 through a joint venture with RBC Records [see; Pac Div Ready Debut LP "The Div" For November] and is available today via
iTunes.

"The Div" from the Southern California hip hop trio Pac Div features production from No I.D. (Common, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Drake, Rick Ross and more), Swiff D and the group’s very own Like as well as features from long time friends Bleu Collar, Asher Roth, Casey Veggies (Sleeping in Class”), Tiron and Skeme.

1. The Greatness
2. Posted
3. Useless f. Asher Roth
4. Move One
5. She f. TiRon
6. Chaos (The Recipe)
7. Life Is Good
8. High Five
9. Top Down f. Casey Veggies & Skeme
10. Number 1
11. Brown
12. Thank You
13. Posted (Remix)
14. Useless (Remix(
15. Number 1 (Remix)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-div-deluxe-version/id474941480
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubcnn: Pac Div Release Debut LP "The Div" (Discussion thread)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »
i like song 3 , useless...........beat is really good and writing is okay........and asherroth for the first time sounds like a serious artist....where as before he sounded like a college dropout weed head....

dont know about the other songs though
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubcnn: Pac Div Release Debut LP "The Div" (Discussion thread)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »
Dope shit! Don't sleep!