Author Topic: daz article is not a fake  (Read 359 times)

Trauma-san

Re:daz article is not a fake
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2003, 12:01:25 AM »
It maybe like a document that's part of the evidence in the trial.

Like for instance, maybe Suge signed something telling Daz what his profits would be as exec. producer on the row (1 million), and signed it Suge Knight.

Then Daz sues Suge for the money, blah blah blah, and that's the document that got suge screwed.  

I dunno; but I don't see a problem with it saying Suge on it, he may just sign everything that way.  Snoop Signs everything "Snoop Dogg" so I guess it's legal.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2003, 12:04:26 AM »
It's actaully legal to sign an "X" too, not many people know that.  But most people perfer you don't do that, as it would be very easy to forge.  Basically as long as all your signatures look the same it's all good.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2003, 12:06:41 AM »
^^ yup

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2003, 01:58:19 AM »
It's actaully legal to sign an "X" too, not many people know that.  But most people perfer you don't do that, as it would be very easy to forge.  Basically as long as all your signatures look the same it's all good.
That's right. You can sign it as "Mr. Blood" too! The only important thing is that you dont sign it by using the name of another man. That's illegal. But you can sign it with an X too. Plus i assume he wasnt alone when he signed it, he signed it at the presence of at least two lawyers, one notary and a pair of witnesses.
''Red or Blue: which set u claim? Does it make a difference? One day we're gonna work it out all the colors ignorance'' (Tupac)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2003, 01:00:46 PM »
lmao Daz is a funny mothafucka

these pics are great