Author Topic: Slim Da Mobster is like the Westcoast Flo Rida - but with even less skills  (Read 873 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: I can't believe how utterly wack Slim da Mobster is
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2011, 09:57:52 AM »
Give me some wack lines?

give me some good ones?

First to ask, but i will when i got time to do that.

if you need time beyond this post to come up with something dope he's said, you've already failed. That tells me is you've never heard a good line from Slim the Mobster and you need to relisten to his songs to find out if there's something you've missed.

Nah im just busy.

Not busy enough to read and post in these threads. This isn't some project that takes more than 20 seconds. Either you know some good lines of his or you don't. And you obviously don't.

Shit I came from nothing,
Look I made myself,
When I was a little nigger I raised myself
Save your health for somebody who needs it
Told my mama I’m leaving
And I ain’t even got a good enough reason

on the streets,could that last without a job, you gotta rob
For the love of all gods...

nigger we did it all
And when tomorrow ain’t promise
You only live for the moment
And that cold sale get real lonely
Now I got a long list of felonies
Shit, I should have been listening what my mama was telling me..

the way I grew up inow it I be a fuck up..

how I grew up before the rap game came
Still I made a few bucks, true we’re from the same place
But we ain’t in the same space
So far ahead of y’all like we ain’t in the same race
Nothing taken for granted, just learn from my mistakes

quick ones.  He aint realy punchline rapper, but those lines are dope to me i can finde my selfe in some lines there, but he knows how create a track. He's better than some WC cats, thats real.

That's what you came up with after 2 days?

Yo Spice, why you going to ask someone to post some dope lines, when you know your going to send them back anyways? I mean you really think anyone was expecting you to say, "WOW how did I miss that"?, "My bad dawg, those lines are dope" ha! Didn't you make it clear MONTHS ago that you think Slim is fucking wack? Why are you on every one of his topics?

I'm not dissing, I just don't understand your actions.

Do you disagree? Are those lines dope to you?

i drop the same day u ask it. so fuck off. Out.

You had 2 days. This must be the best shit he's ever written. And he rhymes "myself" twice and "same" three times. Nuff said. Out.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2011, 09:38:22 PM »
Give me some wack lines?

give me some good ones?

if you need time beyond this post to come up with something dope he's said, you've already failed. That tells me is you've never heard a good line from Slim the Mobster and you need to relisten to his songs to find out if there's something you've missed.

Nah im just busy.

Not busy enough to read and post in these threads. This isn't some project that takes more than 20 seconds. Either you know some good lines of his or you don't. And you obviously don't.

Look I made myself,
Told my mama I’m leaving

nigger we did it all

quick ones.  He aint realy punchline rapper, but those lines are dope to me i can finde my selfe in some lines there, but he knows how create a track. He's better than some WC cats, thats real.

Yo Spice, why you going to ask someone to post some dope lines, when you know your going to send them back anyways? I mean you really think anyone was expecting you to say, "WOW how did I miss that"?, "My bad dawg, those lines are dope" ha! Didn't you make it clear MONTHS ago that you think Slim is fucking wack? Why are you on every one of his topics?

C'mon homie, you really going to ask me that? That's irrelevant to my point. I'm just saying that no matter what anyone thinks, your feedback will be 100% negative, GUARANTEED! You don't like Slim, simple and plain. Why would you ask a guy to post dope lines, If you think the guy is wack? Unless you think someone might be able to change your mind ha.

To answer your question, I though the rap was cool. Nothing special but not poor either. I understand where he is coming from. I get the message in the rap. Its a cool. If you don't think its "DOPE", I respect that too but I knew that already ha!

Most people agree what "dope lyrics" mean. It's not about what I think. If dude makes the statement that slim has dope lyrics then he should have to back that up in front of everyone.

Suffice it to say, he couldn't come up with anything for two days and when he finally found some lyrics this is what he came up with. I think that speaks for itself. A verse where he rhymes the same word multiple times. True it does have a subject matter. The same subject matter every other up and coming gangsta rapper in the history of rap has talked about.

The real question is why are you riding for slim in a thread about why he's wack? (I don't think he's wack, I just don't think he's talented)

You know everyone will have a different opinion on what they believe are dope lines. I'm pretty sure that some of the rappers you like may not be that great. I;m sure you will also agree that many of those rappers talk about the same shit or a subject matter that every other rapper has. For example, Spice 1 but you still like the guy. Anyways, I thought you had said he was wack, that's why I was trippin out. I guess it was someone else.

I like Slim but It ain't like he's my favorite ha. I just wonder why most of the dudes that dislike him are always on his topics. Trust me, you ain't going to catch me on a RICK ROSS thread more than once haha.  
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:42:11 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »
Most people agree what "dope lyrics" mean. It's not about what I think.

I can't believe you just told that lie JUST to get your point across.  No 5 people on this site agree on anything, this is literally one of the only forums (can't say I've read a lot tho) where most of the people signed up to the site and the site regulars have no real fuckin clue what's going on, they lack depth and creativity along with individualism and nobody really ever has anything good to say except for a chirp here and there.  U can't really keep all of ur ears to the street if the only thing you've ever done is blog and make personal entertainment without a real serious purpose

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2011, 09:59:27 PM »

I can't believe you just told that lie JUST to get your point across.  No 5 people on this site agree on anything, this is literally one of the only forums (can't say I've read a lot tho) where most of the people signed up to the site and the site regulars have no real fuckin clue what's going on, they lack depth and creativity along with individualism and nobody really ever has anything good to say except for a chirp here and there.  U can't really keep all of ur ears to the street if the only thing you've ever done is blog and make personal entertainment without a real serious purpose

I agree! Most people in this forum don't know shit about Hip Hop. Can't differentiate rappers or skill. Most dudes just like to talk shit and seek attention.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2011, 10:04:52 PM »

I agree! Most people in this forum don't know shit about Hip Hop. Can't differentiate rappers or skill. Most dudes just like to talk shit and seek attention.

That's sig worthy my nigg.  Only if it mattered tho lmao

Lucifuge

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 02:48:25 AM »
Give me some wack lines?

give me some good ones?

Nah im just busy.

Look I made myself,
Told my mama I’m leaving

nigger we did it all

i drop the same day u ask it. so fuck off. Out.

You had 2 days. This must be the best shit he's ever written. And he rhymes "myself" twice and "same" three times. Nuff said. Out.

check the date. i dont say he's good like Kool G, Eminem, Bigie,Nas,Prodigy,Masta Ace;Rakim,Rza,Ghostface etc. but he aint wack, just that.i can lisiten the dude, thats it.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »
check the date. i dont say he's good like Kool G, Eminem, Bigie,Nas,Prodigy,Masta Ace;Rakim,Rza,Ghostface etc. but he aint wack, just that.i can lisiten the dude, thats it.

I asked Nov 14th. You answered Nov 16th. It took you that long to come up with mediocre lyrics. Just admit you don't listen to him for his lyrics.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 05:05:55 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2011, 05:11:18 PM »
You know everyone will have a different opinion on what they believe are dope lines. I'm pretty sure that some of the rappers you like may not be that great. I;m sure you will also agree that many of those rappers talk about the same shit or a subject matter that every other rapper has. For example, Spice 1 but you still like the guy. Anyways, I thought you had said he was wack, that's why I was trippin out. I guess it was someone else.

I like Slim but It ain't like he's my favorite ha. I just wonder why most of the dudes that dislike him are always on his topics. Trust me, you ain't going to catch me on a RICK ROSS thread more than once haha.  

I think we can all agree what clever lyrics are. And what are not. Like rhyming the same word twice. If we couldn't then battle rap and freestyle competitions wouldn't exist. If we couldn't then people would be giving him props for his lyrics. But lets face it, the only time you guys say anything about his lyrics is to come in to defend him when someone else makes a thread saying he sucks. Soulja Boy has fans too, doesn't make him a dope lyricist. I don't get why you can't just come out and say you don't listen to him for his lyrics but you like his music and leave it at that.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 01:54:08 PM »

I think we can all agree what clever lyrics are. And what are not. Like rhyming the same word twice. If we couldn't then battle rap and freestyle competitions wouldn't exist. If we couldn't then people would be giving him props for his lyrics. But lets face it, the only time you guys say anything about his lyrics is to come in to defend him when someone else makes a thread saying he sucks. Soulja Boy has fans too, doesn't make him a dope lyricist. I don't get why you can't just come out and say you don't listen to him for his lyrics but you like his music and leave it at that.

Rhyming the same word twice?? I noticed you brought that up earlier. I'm not sure if you figured it out but THAT"S NOT WHERE THE RHYME IS. I'm actually surprised that you even brought that up. That's OOOOOLD School. Obviously you have no idea how many rappers have done that. Including guys like Jay-z, Nas, Cube etc etc. That shit doesn't tell you anything about skill of a rapper haha. Let me give you an example on what I mean.

Still I made a few bucks, true we’re from the same PLACE
But we ain’t in the same SPACE
So far ahead of y’all like we ain’t in the same RACE

He used SAME in all 3 lines but HE DID IT ON PURPOSE. You actually believe that he is trying to get credit for rhyming SAME haha. This is simple bro. Shit load of rappers have done that.

NO! Most people will not agree on what's dope. YOu can have two rappers with dope lyrics and wont agree on which one was better. It's common sense man. You should know this since you disagree with everyone ha.

Honestly, It's not even a big deal. I know Slim is not a great lyricist. I understand he does gangsta rap. I'm just tripping out that you are on all his threads and asking people to post lyrics.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:59:42 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »