Author Topic: Eternal Darkness  (Read 237 times)

Trauma-san

Eternal Darkness
« on: January 25, 2003, 11:52:39 PM »
Yo! I picked this up for gamecube today, does anybody have it? I haven't played it yet, but I've been meaning to get it for months, finally found it on sale used for 17.99, WHOOOOOOOOOO.  Has anybody played it, if I get stuck later on? LOL (p.s., don't ruin any storylines for me!)  Is it a good game, or is it gonna suck?

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Eternal Darkness
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 09:51:34 AM »
I had it but sold it 3 weeks after buying it....

Completed it once on the green path i think, i wasn't impressed at all with the game.

Thats a great price u found it for though.

PS F-Zero looks AMAZING.....
« Last Edit: January 26, 2003, 09:57:12 AM by caTASHtrophe »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 12:42:32 AM »
Are there different Paths? LOL That would explain why you pick red blue or green in that part near the beginning, LOL I was wondering what's up with that.  I like it, I played it about 4 hours today.  

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2003, 01:20:05 AM »
Yeah, This game is the bomb.

I rented it this summer and ended up keeping it for like 2 weeks.
You gotta beat it on all 3 paths to get the "Real" ending. It's worth it. Trust me.

BL7

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2003, 02:37:34 AM »
Yeah, I bought it tha day it came out. Definitely worth tha purchase, although it's been a while since I've played it(game got erased >:( ). Tha easiest path is tha blue one. I think red is tha hardest, and green is in between. Which path did you choose?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2003, 03:51:25 AM »
RED! LOL DAMN I SUCK.  

Anyways, I'm gonna cheat and look at a faq, I'm stuck at the part where you fight that spider sumbitch.  

BL7

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2003, 04:04:46 AM »
RED! LOL DAMN I SUCK.  

Anyways, I'm gonna cheat and look at a faq, I'm stuck at the part where you fight that spider sumbitch.  

Lol, don't worry. This game isn't that hard. Tha only hard thing on there is(possible spoiler).........tha World War II stage. I damn near ran out tha house playing it, lol. Tha last stage'll prob. piss you off aswell.

Peace
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 04:06:17 AM by BL7 »

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2003, 06:33:14 AM »
I have it (not very far and haven't played it for ages) but what the hell is this about coloured paths? I have no memory of choosing a coloured path, what are you chatting about?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2003, 07:12:29 AM »
At the end of the 1st chapter, when you're the centurion, you go in this little room with a blue/green/red statue.  Depending on which icon you pick, that's the path you play.  It's when the guy turned into a skeleton... I picked the red statue, so that's the one that I ended up playing as.  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2003, 07:18:45 AM »
Oh seen, is there anyway of seeing what path you're on as i can't remember what i chose.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

BL7

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2003, 07:29:46 AM »
Oh seen, is there anyway of seeing what path you're on as i can't remember what i chose.

Well, one way to find out is by casting a spell. If they chant Ulyaoth it's blue. If Chattur'ga it's red, and if Xelotath it's green. I might have spelled those wrong since I haven't played in a while.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 07:31:03 AM by BL7 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2003, 01:20:33 PM »
^^ Yeah, but if you're HELLA GANGSTA like me, you can cast all three! WHOO HOOOOOOO