Author Topic: wackest rappers on the west coast (the official hate-thread)  (Read 1276 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: wackest rappers on the west coast (the official hate-thread)
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 06:42:45 AM »
how the hell did keak da sneak got on the list  :nawty:

Desert Lord

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 08:34:52 AM »
why is keak getting repeated mentions? the bad taste of hyphy...? he was dope as hell on stackin chips and sick-o.

in reference to the title... eazy e and e40. they both are fucking horrible.
my guess is were the only 2 people here who have even heard that shit haha

3 lol. Stackin Chips is a classic for sure. Even hyphy Keak still makes decent songs from time to time.

Good thread. I like the fact that we're asked the rappers we personally consider wack rather than give a list of rappers that objectively would be wack, although i'd never put Mack 10 in such a list.

I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this one, but I'll say Dr. Dre. No passion or emotion at all when he's rapping, just plain fakeness, sure it's on point and he spits other people's lyrics to perfection but what is rap music without authenticity ? Always though his "tough guy" image was corny as hell. At least Eazy had good humour for him and his ghostwriters knew how to write music that fit his persona.

yeah, i can see your point...his rappin sounds really soul-less the most time....
but the "tough guy" thing is, he IS a tough guy. he may not be a gangbanger but he maybe one of the toughest rappers in the game. a gangsta of the industry for sho, but tough lol.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 04:24:53 PM »
why is keak getting repeated mentions? the bad taste of hyphy...? he was dope as hell on stackin chips and sick-o.

my guess is were the only 2 people here who have even heard that shit haha

i have a 3XkRazy album somewhere. "immortalized" or somthing. never listnd to it thoroughly, just skimmed thru
Keak rapped diffrent back then
that ones alright but sick o and stackin chips are better. keak always rapped pretty much the same just the beats werent hyphy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 06:05:29 PM »
Stackin' chips is a classic. Hyphy music sucks.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 08:15:36 PM »
can u niggaz get over Mack 10 and Keak Da Sneak now?  them niggaz ain't all that, they got good shit here and there but they're nobody to go head over Nikes for. 

At first I thought this thread was about the NEW people (my mistake) but now I see it's about anybody.  In that case

*i'll do that shit later*

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »
Mack 10 and keak at their worst are still a hundred times better then gucci and waka

red-one

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 01:33:03 PM »
Sorry Madsen i ain't got nothin against you but for what you said about Mack 10 all i can say is fuck you ears and fuck yourself !! lol

just listen to this shit "Backyard Boogie" with Snoop dogg and the whole dogg pound on the set !!  8)

it's so rare to see Lil Hd on a video !! lol

swe iz active

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »
People dont know shit god damn i see mc eiht, kokane, mack 10, knoc on peoples lists.... :o thats fucked up
ima say: Tyga, YG, and of course tyler the creator claiming LA lol

Actavis

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2011, 12:23:19 PM »
Lmao.  I can't really say anybody is wack per say other than most of the cats coming out of The Bay.

You can suck a dick with that statement. I don't wanna know what sort of bammer shit you got coming out of your region, wherever that may be.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2011, 12:35:42 PM »

Lmao seriously? As someone who even knows about 3X Krazy how can you not give props to E-40? He has bay classics for days.

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2011, 01:44:59 PM »
Well this is my list right here:

-1) Dr.DRE, not only that we ain´t gettin DETOX, These Tracks that leaked and those Promo Singles Sucked, Like 2Pac said; He´s a Dope Producer, but he needs one year for one song!
0) Ice Cube, everybody dissed him, From Common,2PAC,Kam,Mack 10,Jay Rock,Glasses Malone, Crooked I, Bishop Lamont and they right with that!
1) Game, okay his 1st&2nd album was classics but after those albums he fell off.
2) Tha Dogg Pound, they record a classic album on death row and got some aight Tracks after that but nothing more.
3) Dub Union, Bad Lucc,Damami & Soopafly sucks.
4) Too Short, everytime those same lines,same story,etc.
5) Nipsey Hussle, his last mixtape sucked, by the way where is his debut album?
6) Bishop Lamont, where da fuck is the Reformation?
7) Crooked I, where da hell is your DEBUT ALBUM???
8) Eastwood, is Master P Pimpin you like Snoop back then, where is your album???
9) Clyde Carson, Where da fuckin holly shit is your fuckin ALBUM????
n) SNoop to the end, after his Deathrow albums he fell off, fuck outta here you´re not the king of the west, you just a popstar.

HeilJake

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2011, 04:13:48 AM »
Da KillaBitch i think your an absolute flaming faggot for putting ice cube and tha dogg pound on there .. Yeh there last album sucked but over all there still dope af .

And to the people saying eazy e was horrible get of gay boy dre's dick . That beef died years ago

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2011, 09:04:42 AM »
Keak is wack. Yeah he was a part of some bay classics but did anyone actually listen to 3X Krazy for Keak? No, their albums were carried by funky ass beats.

bouli77

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2011, 09:24:20 AM »
Keak is wack. Yeah he was a part of some bay classics but did anyone actually listen to 3X Krazy for Keak? No, their albums were carried by funky ass beats.

never really enjoyed Keak's flow, I preferred Agerman and Bart by far, specially Agerman, but most of the people seem to prefer Keak over ager and bart in 3X krazy.

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2011, 11:18:09 PM »

Lmao seriously? As someone who even knows about 3X Krazy how can you not give props to E-40? He has bay classics for days.

never got why hes so respected by good artists within the bay at all. dude sounds like hes orgasming to hentai while hes rapping. and he always talking about winabegos or some retarded shit. and those glasses wtf. dont get it at all. i like him on lets get drunk by the click but its all down hill from there.

keaks got a unique/entertaining voice. clearly by the fact i dont listen to him over hyphy production its not enough but i do dig his style.