Author Topic: Rappin' 4-Tay What Kinda Life Is That up on Vevo  (Read 109 times)

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
Rappin' 4-Tay What Kinda Life Is That up on Vevo
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:58:52 AM »
Heck, I know I'm probably way late on this and I remember Dubcnn showing a behind the scenes look at the video shoot, but I decided to check on what happened with this video and it did come out. 

There's a link to the video on youtube.  Video actually came out pretty straight, nice shots, a nice story that goes along with the lyrics.  Refreshing to hear some real laid-back music with a video that actually makes sense and doesn't look like it costs $10 to film.  Classic 4 Tay right here.  Dude's always been too under the radar!

kuruptlon

Re: Rappin' 4-Tay What Kinda Life Is That up on Vevo
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:23:00 AM »
dope song I like it a lot.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 10:56:12 AM »
Yep I posted the video when it dropped but didn't get much response, I thought it was a good record too although the second dude rapping on it is trying way too hard to get his 2Pac on lol.

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 12:01:44 PM »
Yep I posted the video when it dropped but didn't get much response, I thought it was a good record too although the second dude rapping on it is trying way too hard to get his 2Pac on lol.

Yeah ha ha I noticed that too!  But really dope song and I'm surprised the video wasn't cheap looking.  Good to see 4 Tay still doing things... cant believe he is so slept on.

kuruptlon

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 08:30:27 PM »

Yeah ha ha I noticed that too!  But really dope song and I'm surprised the video wasn't cheap looking.  Good to see 4 Tay still doing things... cant believe he is so slept on.

Ha co-sign that pac call. I definitely heard some 2pac in his delivery.