Poll

do u think he really is a true champion..

no
2 (50%)
yes
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: PACMANS TIME IS UP..  (Read 123 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
PACMANS TIME IS UP..
« on: November 16, 2011, 05:14:55 AM »
He a paper champ that needs to be full of drugs to carry on..his style is so simple that any boxer that has great foot work and brains with it, can beat him every time..sorry but he is not on may weathers level..money will give this guy a combination of things..take the test which is a  pretty simple thing to do...but in stead he makes his self look bad once again by bull shitting his self and the people...or he says the same answer he always give -ask ARUM-...its sad cause he knows he is not a true champion...fighting the same people over and over again...fucking JOKE. :grumpy:

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: PACMANS TIME IS UP..
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 09:37:41 AM »
boxing has so many championships that all of them are meaningless

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 12:44:11 PM »
boxing has so many championships that all of them are meaningless

Yeah, but people know who is the real P4P king right now.  And it hasn't changed since 2005. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 12:47:32 PM »
He a paper champ that needs to be full of drugs to carry on..his style is so simple that any boxer that has great foot work and brains with it, can beat him every time..sorry but he is not on may weathers level..money will give this guy a combination of things..take the test which is a  pretty simple thing to do...but in stead he makes his self look bad once again by bull shitting his self and the people...or he says the same answer he always give -ask ARUM-...its sad cause he knows he is not a true champion...fighting the same people over and over again...fucking JOKE. :grumpy:

Exactly. 

Pacquiao has speed, good chin and power but he doesn't have the following things that Mayweather excels at

-Timing with speed (speed ain't shit without timing)
-ring presence
-adjusting in the ring during a fight
-footwork
-punching accuracy
-defense

rayallen0

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 01:40:23 PM »
lmao. 1 bad fight and he is a paper champion on steroids. I swear to god you guys have mayweathers nuts to far down your mouth. Same dudes who take sides in rap beefs. Lames.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 01:47:43 PM »
lmao. 1 bad fight and he is a paper champion on steroids. I swear to god you guys have mayweathers nuts to far down your mouth. Same dudes who take sides in rap beefs. Lames.

Is it really 1 bad fight?  The problems that were visible with Manny has been known for years.  Marquez has shown it in the three fights.  Everybody kept saying how Manny has improved his boxing skills over these past years, but it's really just been the same Manny with increased power and speed. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 04:24:56 PM »

Is it really 1 bad fight?  The problems that were visible with Manny has been known for years.  Marquez has shown it in the three fights.  Everybody kept saying how Manny has improved his boxing skills over these past years, but it's really just been the same Manny with increased power and speed. 

This indicates how important the physical aspect is. He's improved greatly just by acquiring a better physique basically. Some part time boxers don't get that. Skinny as hell, only working on boxing, never really doing heavy weights.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin